Classical music vs Rap

/dev/null

Classical vs Rap  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Classical vs Rap

classical as in Violins or classic rock like Floyd, Aerosmith, BOC, Queen, Zepplin, AC/DC, ELO, YES .............

I'd listen to classical over rap any day

If you ever want to annoy a bunch of people in their 50's, just tell them that the term "classic rock" is merely a euphemism for "oldies" because people coming of age in the 70's think they're too hip to actually listen to oldies. They define "oldies" as 50's/Greaser/Doo Wop/Elvis.

Trust me - that's my generation. It's funny how easily they get riled at that.

Edited by Azalin

If you ever want to annoy a bunch of people in their 50's, just tell them that the term "classic rock" is merely a euphemism for "oldies" because people coming of age in the 70's think they're too hip to actually listen to oldies. They define "oldies" as 50's/Greaser/Doo Wop/Elvis.

Trust me - that's my generation. It's funny how easily they get riled at that.

oldies lol Classic Rock, then Classical music, then I'd listen to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga over Rap,

Psychopaths may like classical but did you know that since 2015, 93.94% of serial killings have happened on one day of the week?

You guessed it:

that song will drive you to :death:

But Monday is the worst of the two.

Manic Monday, I Don't Like Mondays, Rainy Days and Mondays (for the old timers)

I can listen to pretty much any classical music and be fine with it. I can listen to a lot of rap and absolutely hate it. However, the rap that I do like, I like more than pretty much any classical. So, it's tough to say. I'm going with classical I guess.