Lorenzo Alexander proving he's not a one year wonder

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to London Fletcher once and he raved about it.

Whaley always had an eye for talent especially in pro personnel. His downfall was his inability to manage the cap and going all in on EJ Manuel. But yes we can thank him for some very valuable members of the team.

Whaley did not manage cap - the person who did is still there and got promotion.

I know he'd have to put on weight but I'd like to see him on other side of ball playing TE.

Yeah gotta hand it to the guy, he's been a force on the field ever since he came here. I fully admit I wasn't expecting much from him this year, he is getting up there in age and thought perhaps the Rex scheme just fit him really well, but very happy to be wrong. And he's still playing special teams!!

Yeah gotta hand it to the guy, he's been a force on the field ever since he came here. I fully admit I wasn't expecting much from him this year, he is getting up there in age and thought perhaps the Rex scheme just fit him really well, but very happy to be wrong. And he's still playing special teams!!

He is insisting to play on special teams which is amazing.

Talked to London Fletcher once and he raved about it.

Whaley did not manage cap - the person who did is still there and got promotion.I know he'd have to put on weight but I'd like to see him on other side of ball playing TE.

the GM signs off on all contracts, and should damn well keep a strategic eye on the current and future situation, otherwise he won't be around for long...