Lorenzo Alexander proving he's not a one year wonder

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact he is playing a different position in a totally different defense and flying all over the field and making plays is really astounding.

It is an interesting story and a testament to his character. He came into the NFL as a 290 DE who ran the 40 in 5 seconds. The Skins eventually transitioned him to LB, so he lost the weight. It seems he was just coming into his own when he became an UFA, but the Skins couldn't afford him at that point. Injuries marred his stint with the Raiders, who gave him a pretty good contract. It seems the stars aligned for Zo when Rex/Whaley picked him up and Ragland/Lawson were injured. Good things happen to good people who work hard.

If he did, that's incorrect. Siemian fell 2 yards beyond the LOS.

Think he barely got back to the line of scrimmage.

Yeah. With 53 seconds to go. The official play was 0 yards but he got credited with a sack.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/57268/BUF_Gamebook.pdf

Right.

Also, I was really glad we kept him. Didn't seem like a fluke to me. Seems like he just needed the opportunity to flourish.

...not much else to say about this kid.....and a locker room force........

“The Bills have reached out to me,” said Alexander. “They want me to be back. I’m waiting to see what all the offers are on the table. My wife and I will sit down and make the best decision for ourselves.”

He also didn’t shy away from making it known he’d like to come back to Buffalo. Alexander’s words were made with a different tone than the one Stephon Gilmore took while interviewed during Pro Bowl week.

“I would love to go back. It’s a great football city, a blue-collar town and family oriented. It’s right up my alley.”

I dont know how he's doing this honestly. IMO he's the greatest story in the NFL. What he is doing has never happened before in the NFL.

Especially considering he used to be a DL, OL, and TE...dude has pretty much morphed his body from 300+ lbs to 235lbs and stayed good enough to be useful in all those roles...THAT might be the most remarkable thing of all...dude deserves everything he gets...He is a beast.

Especially considering he used to be a DL, OL, and TE...dude has pretty much morphed his body from 300+ lbs to 235lbs and stayed good enough to be useful in all those roles...THAT might be the most remarkable thing of all...dude deserves everything he gets...He is a beast.

....challenged to find a better definition to commitment IMO...............