Lorenzo Alexander proving he's not a one year wonder

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander will be 35 next year but no reason to believe he can't play at a high level for at least one more season and then perhaps be moved into a more of a situational pass rusher role later on like many other similar players who played into their late 30's.

But then again he certainly don't have the mileage on his body that most 34 year old LB's do in this league since he's been mostly a backup and ST player up until last year.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

It's unbelievable. They are taking care of him, only playing half of the snaps, but it's amazing. His speed is the most surprising. He looks like Spikes in his prime out there.

He's playing more than half, two thirds last week, plus a full ST load because he insisted on still playing ST. I think I heard he had 43 (of 68) defensive snaps and 17 ST snaps. So 60?

He's playing more than half, two thirds last week, plus a full ST load because he insisted on still playing ST. I think I heard he had 43 (of 68) defensive snaps and 17 ST snaps. So 60?

41 D, 13 ST last Sunday.

44 D, 12 ST in Week 2.

25 D, 8 ST in Week 1.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Among the league leaders in pass rushing productivity, this wily veteran continues to shine for this team:

DKp4-2zWsAA2093.jpg

There are three veterans who are giving us fantastic production that at some point in the not so distant future their production will drop off.

Alexander, K. Williams and Meathead. Their production will be sorely missed and not easily replaced.

There are five Dareuses (sp?) to every one Alexander.

Alexander takes care of himself year round and is a football player not just an athlete.

The Bills deserve credit too for giving him the opportunity to excel at a position other than special teams.