Bills 15th in rankings this week.

JM2009

And that would be a typical Bills season right there! Win in ATL, a loss in Cinci and then the wheels fall off

I just bought my tickets for Cincy (who's going, I can make recommendations as I live here) and don't want to see a loss. MUCH rather have a loss in ATL.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After beating a team like Denver the Bills have gained some much deserved respect.

This has to do wonders for the confidence of the Bills' players and coaches because if they can beat Denver they can beat ANYBODY........including Atlanta.

As amazing as it sounds, the Bills are the #1 defense in the entire league. That stellar defense and solid QB play from Taylor will give them the chance to win each and every week.

The Bills have also been very fortunate on the injury front overall.......insofar as they have not lost key players for long periods of time.......like they have in the past.

They did beat Denver pretty soundly WITHOUT the likes of starting DT M. Dareus and LT C. Glenn, which I would have thought would be unfathomable.

They were able to do it because they were able to keep the game vs Denver close, which allowed them to run the ball, which in turn allowed them to call a lot of very effective play action plays and roll Taylor out left or right, where he becomes very dangerous.

If they had been forced to pass the ball to make up for a somewhat large deficit it would have likely turned into a disastrous game because Denver would have just teed off on them with Von Miller and company. That's what Denver was hoping for, for sure.

After beating a team like Denver the Bills have gained some much deserved respect.

This has to do wonders for the confidence of the Bills' players and coaches because if they can beat Denver they can beat ANYBODY........including Atlanta.

As amazing as it sounds, the Bills are the #1 defense in the entire league. That stellar defense and solid QB play from Taylor will give them the chance to win each and every week.

The Bills have also been very fortunate on the injury front overall.......insofar as they have not lost key players for long periods of time.......like they have in the past.

They did beat Denver pretty soundly WITHOUT the likes of starting DT M. Dareus and LT C. Glenn, which I would have thought would be unfathomable.

They were able to do it because they were able to keep the game vs Denver close, which allowed them to run the ball, which in turn allowed them to call a lot of very effective play action plays and roll Taylor out left or right, where he becomes very dangerous.

If they had been forced to pass the ball to make up for a somewhat large deficit it would have likely turned into a disastrous game because Denver would have just teed off on them with Von Miller and company. That's what Denver was hoping for, for sure.

Not to be negative but...

We're #1 in scoring defense. But we're #24 in scoring offense. McD made the D better while Dennison made the O worse.

Average the two ranks out and were #12.5 overall - slightly better than average.

We're #1 in scoring defense. But we're #24 in scoring offense. McD made the D better while Dennison made the O worse.

Average the two ranks out and were #12.5 overall - slightly better than average.

Scoring offense is better than that. Carolina dominated them, but the offense was fine in 2/3 games so far.

Tyrod may be the most underrated overrated Bill ever.

fixed that for you.

it is still too early to know if its Dennison's O or the inability for the QB to run Dennison's O.

2 back to back top 10 defenses.

I'm going to the Atlanta game...spent a lot of money on tickets.

I don't expect a win but please be competitive. Atlanta's offense is just so dangerous.

If we win....that'll be an awesome Sunday.

One thing you can guarantee under this new regime, they will give it their all! I will be shocked if they hold Atlanta to 20 or less at home, so that means the O needs to take a step forward.They are getting better, but it might not be enough this weekend. To win, I think the Bills will need a score from their D and/or STs. They are playing the team that should've won the title last year, after all...

fixed that for you.

it is still too early to know if its Dennison's O or the inability for the QB to run Dennison's O.

2 back to back top 10 defenses.

I'm not worried about Tyrod as much as I'm worried about Dennison's running scheme.

So far, Shady's averaging a pathetic 16 yards per game at 2.9 yards per carry.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Let's be clear, Atlanta is considered to be the BEST team in the NFC and possibly the best team overall (the Pats have looked shaky at times and would be 1-2 if not for Brady's last minute heroics vs Houston).

If the Bills beat Atlanta in Atlanta this week then do the they deserve some measure of respect??

To me, if they beat Atlanta after having already beaten Denver (who many would consider to be the best team in the AFC) then they certainly deserve to be ranked in the Top 10, if not the Top 5 overall.

Your thoughts??

I'm not worried about Tyrod as much as I'm worried about Dennison's running scheme.

So far, Shady's averaging a pathetic 16 yards per game at 2.9 yards per carry.

It's still too early to tell. We just saw the Bills face 2 of the best defenses in the NFL.

Is it the scheme ? It worked against the JETS. I'll give it a few more weeks before I say Dennison's scheme sucks.

Seismic shifts in the top 10

There's another huge shakeup in Elliot Harrison's power rankings after Week 3's stunning finishes. See the new top 10 teams before Week 4 kicks off.

DKqLb5YUQAA2-os.jpg

2013 yards? FAKE NEWS

Let's be clear, Atlanta is considered to be the BEST team in the NFC and possibly the best team overall (the Pats have looked shaky at times and would be 1-2 if not for Brady's last minute heroics vs Houston).

If the Bills beat Atlanta in Atlanta this week then do the they deserve some measure of respect??

To me, if they beat Atlanta after having already beaten Denver (who many would consider to be the best team in the AFC) then they certainly deserve to be ranked in the Top 10, if not the Top 5 overall.

Your thoughts??

YES, if they win they will get respect.