People with blue eyes all have one thing in common

Saxum

Angie, there probably were very few lefties as President going back, society refused to allow children to write with their left hand for a long time and discouraged it well into the 1970s in North America. I work with people forced to to switch to their right hand that are under 50 year old.

The only possible source of stats before then would be baseball but some righties hit and throw left, and the opposite. I throw and hit and golf and play hockey from the right side.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I remember they were smashed against fences but thought it was trampling. That sounds worse if possible.

Sore topic... But... I have a funny story about that horrible incident.

The concert before the Cincinnati show, I think the last one before that show, was in Buffalo. I was at Fredonia at the time. My college gf accused me, with no real evidence, of going to the show with another girl. This hot blonde girl. I said no way! Why would you even say that?! I did not!

But the deaths at the concert in Cinci were then the cover story in Time Magazine that week. And there was a huge story in that issue. And included in that story was a picture of the last concert in Buffalo and they showed the crowd and there were about maybe 50 people shown in the photo in Time Magazine, but one of them was clearly me, and on one side was clearly one of my best buds, and on the other side, right next to me, was clearly the blonde girl my gf accused me of going to the Who concert with, that I vehemently denied.

Oops.

You cannot trust those lefty magazines.

:lol: :lol:

That's fantastic.

One thing that's fun is the microchimerism from semen is found in a woman's body decades after insertion and can influence her children and life and possibly creating the milk man's kid

There could literally be hundreds of women who have had a child with my blue eyes

Edited by Boyst62