One thing I really liked seeing on Sunday...

Rubes

...with the game on the line, in the 4th quarter, with the lead, and the ball...the Bills went on a 16-play, 7:30 minute drive to get points and essentially put it away.

Sure, they had some help from the refs along the way. But seriously, who saw that drive coming? That's not how we do things in Buffalo.

I liked that we were using play action

Its just a shame we dont a go to receiver that can go deep off of it

i can't believe it was effective

i thought wade has lost his mind or skill.

then i looked and it is not wade as the DC

that defensive scheme was as piss poor as could be to stop this team

...with the game on the line, in the 4th quarter, with the lead, and the ball...the Bills went on a 16-play, 7:30 minute drive to get points and essentially put it away.

Sure, they had some help from the refs along the way. But seriously, who saw that drive coming? That's not how we do things in Buffalo.

Shady had those 2 gorgeous RAC's , big time player making big time plays in the clutch. This team is different

Oh man, Rubes, I couldn't agree with you more. I can't remember the specific games in the last 3-4 years, but I do remember the instances of 3 and outs (actually, I thought it happened twice ant the end of one game) with a lead late and then we go on to lose the game.

Honestly, that drive was simply stunning. That type of play needs to become a regular occurence.

And let's not forget, made them use all 3 timeouts! Be a good stat if you could somehow incorporate TO's burned by opposing team when executing your "4 Minute" offense.