[closed]The next 8 games

BigPappy

Has anyone looked at the scheduled next 8 games? Based on how our defense is playing, and if our offence can continue to grow and make strides an 8-3 record is not out of the question. I see Atlanta and KC as the toughest games we will have, with the others as very winnable based on how those teams are currently playing. What do you all think?

The fans & analysts are allowed to look ahead...as long as the coaches and players don't.

But yes, one game at a time. We've all been down this road before.

yeah, the "We've all been down this road before." Well said. I'd like to be optimistic that the offense keeps improving, but Shady's recent YPC have me worried. The D can keep doing its thing, they have been very impressive, and given that the secondary has only been together since training camp, I think they even improve.

yeah, the "We've all been down this road before." Well said. I'd like to be optimistic that the offense keeps improving, but Shady's recent YPC have me worried. The D can keep doing its thing, they have been very impressive, and given that the secondary has only been together since training camp, I think they even improve.

Get the ball moving via the pass each and every game and Shady's rushing #'s will improve.

Has anyone looked at the scheduled next 8 games? Based on how our defense is playing, and if our offence can continue to grow and make strides an 8-3 record is not out of the question. I see Atlanta and KC as the toughest games we will have, with the others as very winnable based on how those teams are currently playing. What do you all think?

too many things happen week to week to be too concerned...injuries play a huge role......

I agree with the one game at a time mentality; for sure, and yes we have been down this road before only to witness disasters. I think McDermott is the key. He's changed the culture so much, it's hard not to feel a little hope for us to be at least competitive and in the hunt.