Stomachs Of Steel on Discovery

One slip er slash of the sword in the esophagus could cause Death.

Don't try this at home or work! They used a x-ray machine to show a sword going down a guys throat and what happens as a guy eats glass! Now I know how to get rid of that tickle in my throat!

Airs again 3-6-05 (Sunday) 2pm

One slip er slash of the sword in the esophagus could cause Death.   

Don't try this at home or work!                                                                    They used a x-ray machine to show a sword going down a guys throat and what happens as a guy eats glass! Now I know how to get rid of that tickle in my throat!

Airs again 3-6-05 (Sunday) 2pm

262357[/snapback]

Last night I was flipping through, and Discovery Health had on "Electric Orgasms"... an entire hour about giving women the big O using nothing but brain waves and little remote controls...

Last night I was flipping through, and Discovery Health had on "Electric Orgasms"...  an entire hour about giving women the big O using nothing but brain waves and little remote controls...

262379[/snapback]

I'd rather use my johnson for that!

I'd rather use my johnson for that!

262403[/snapback]

These were apparently woman that had no luck with a "johnson", hands, etc, etc...

They actually controlled their brain waves and gave them an orgasm. It was actually pretty damn interesting.