St Doug on the National Stage!

BringBackOrton

...STILL waiting for your response about "Marrone quit".......let me refresh..........

+..now go back and re-read why I told you he left......and don't waste my time asking for links either.....if I told you how I know and from whom I know, you'd never ask.....do you think after FIFTY FIVE years of following this damn club I need to post speculative HORSES&%T to get my jollies off (they're DEAD) and to pound my chest?.......I share what I know with my Bills brethren from sources WELL beyond your comprehension and imagination without revealing them because I am NOT a braggart....a precipitous fall from your "high horse" could put YOU in concussion protocol.....and I have NO problem if you choose to IGNORE me........

Nice rant. :thumbsup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Cleveland has 0-16 potential.

The Chargers ruined the media’s planned winless season parade last year. They had city permits and everything. 

Still, unless you are the Pats probably best to keep your mouth shut regardless of the team you are playing with stuff like this. He’s predicting they win 40-0. This isn’t Saints-Bills.

too soon? 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Chargers ruined the media’s planned winless season parade last year. They had city permits and everything. 

Still, unless you are the Pats probably best to keep your mouth shut regardless of the team you are playing with stuff like this. He’s predicting they win 40-0. This isn’t Saints-Bills.

too soon? 

It's never too soon to insult Bills fans.

On 9/24/2017 at 10:46 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Marrone probably would have succeeded here as HC......he preached "culture change" throughout interview process which eventually sold Brandon on hiring him....but he employed a militaristic "General Patton type" style.......he insisted Whaley and Brandon attend post practice dinners and then more meetings back at St John Fisher, lasting until 9+PM.......Whaley and Brandon hated it and turned on him......he knew that the deck was stacked against him when the big dawgs turn.....so he took his 4 mil and left....Pegula did offer him a 4 year, $19.6 mil extension but he left anyway....

Does he make Tom Coughlin go to dinner now?

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gipson is the guy who took out EJ’s knee a few years ago. Getting cocky down in Jagsville!

btw it’s going to be 30s and snowing on Sunday in Cleveland

Was very close to choosing the Jags for my survivor pick this week, but that bit of information may send me back to the drawing board. Thank you.