Around the NFL Week 3

26CornerBlitz

Can we do an All22 break down this week for Carr's game?

I want to see how many plays he left on the field.

I know you're joking but I sincerely would love to see this. I never see these sorts of "missed open WR" breakdowns for any QB other than Tyrod. A point of comparison would be nice.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dismissing a guy about bringing in Cousins but he would be a good fit for our West Coast Offense.

I miss Zach Brown. He's the one guy I couldn't believe they let walk.

Probably didn't fit the defense. The guys we have are doing pretty good.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I started him too..and Beast Mode.

I lost this week, needless to say.

I was cruising this morning. Had Sammy, Michael Thomas and Dalvin Cook go off. Kicker and D did well. Then my opponent has Russell Wilson put up the best stats of his career and all I needed was like a 10 point performance from Carr. This is ridiculous.

It wasn't a touchdown.

But to end the game on that is !@#$ing terrible.

It probably wasn't but I don't think there was irrefutable evidence of that. Needed to stay with the call on the field.

I know you're joking but I sincerely would love to see this. I never see these sorts of "missed open WR" breakdowns for any QB other than Tyrod. A point of comparison would be nice.

If you had been here last year you would have.... I did at least 2 or 3. Haven't had time this year and NFL Game Pass Europe not getting the all 22 up until the end of the week doesn't help.

If I get a chance this week I will take a look at the Carr game.

Raiders:130 yards total offense against the mighty Redskins defense. When will the OC be fired?

Well they let Bill Musgrave walk because they had to promote Todd Dowling to keep him.... haven't seen the game yet... back at work today after a vacation so I thought staying up for the SNF was probably not smart.

It probably wasn't but I don't think there was irrefutable evidence of that. Needed to stay with the call on the field.

If you had been here last year you would have.... I did at least 2 or 3. Haven't had time this year and NFL Game Pass Europe not getting the all 22 up until the end of the week doesn't help.

If I get a chance this week I will take a look at the Carr game.

Well they let Bill Musgrave walk because they had to promote Todd Dowling to keep him.... haven't seen the game yet... back at work today after a vacation so I thought staying up for the SNF was probably not smart.

Sometimes I think that replay causes more harm than good. I hear all the commentators talking about it being "the right call". His knee looked down, but there is no way to know whether it or not it actually touched the ground from that replay. It seems as if the irrefutable evidence part has been lost on everyone.