Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

I admitted I was a racist. A couple times. The only here who has. You're just a liar about it. You saying you don't know any racists = you saying you don't know yourself.

Lol, I see you have met Tasker! Nice experience, huh? He put me on ignore a ways back and while I love making fun of his stupidity I don't miss the moron at all

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. I know a liar when I read one. And anyone who says that they have eliminated or would elimate anyone they met that did or said anything racist is a liar.

I'll open this up to other posters:

Do the rest of you tend to surround yourselves with racists? Or when someone you associate with outs themselves as an actual racist seeking to use their position of power to harm minorities, would you continue to associate with them, or would having such an ugly mark against their character lead you to rejecting them from your circle of friends?

For me this isn't a very hard call, but apparently for Kelly the Dog it's perfectly normal and acceptable to count such people amongst his friends.

Where do others stand on this?

Do the rest of you tend to surround yourselves with racists? Or when someone you associate with outs themselves as an actual racist seeking to use their position of power to harm minorities, would you continue to associate with them, or would having such an ugly mark against their character lead you to rejecting them from your circle of friends?

For me this isn't a very hard call, but apparently for Kelly the Dog it's perfectly normal and acceptable to count such people amongst his friends.

The situation you describe, using ones position to harm minorities? I wouldn't . I'm sure that some people I consider to be friends have used racial slurs, told off color jokes in front of me or things like that. But that particular situation , I wouldn't associate with that person.

I don't even know why you bother with a back and forth with him. There are a couple of people I would consider racists in my extended family and am forced to be at the same party maybe five times a year. Other than that, if you're a racist get the hell away from me.

I don't even know why you bother with a back and forth with him. There are a couple of people I would consider racists in my extended family and am forced to be at the same party maybe five times a year. Other than that, if you're a racist get the hell away from me.

I have known this person for 50 years. I have never seen him do one racist thing in person even though I have been around him a thousand times in those 50 years. I consider him a good friend from that group. I never call him. He told me something he did at work that was indefensible, which actually hurt no one physically but was clearly deplorable. I talk to this person maybe twice a year. I haven't spoke to him in well over a year. He's part of a group of friends of 15 people. I live 3000 miles away from him.

A liar, who shall not be named, but rhymes with FakeNewsYouAskedFor, said I should turn him in to the government even though I live across the country and didn't witness anything he did.

You need to eliminate all of these relatives from your life and probably should report them to the government. Edited by Kelly the Dog

I have known this person for 50 years. I have never seen him do one racist thing in person even though I have been around him a thousand times in those 50 years. I consider him a good friend from that group. I never call him. He told me something he did at work that was indefensible, which actually hurt no one physically but was clearly deplorable. I talk to this person maybe twice a year. I haven't spoke to him in well over a year. He's part of a group of friends of 15 people. I live 3000 miles away from him.

A liar, who shall not be named, but rhymes with FakeNewsYouAskedFor, said I should turn him in to the government even though I live across the country and didn't witness anything he did.

Back story: his friend worked for the government, which is why he should have reported him to the government (his employer). It's also what makes the incident of racism especially troublesome: he was using the government as a tool to discriminate.

Not seeing this as the proper course of action seems incredibly problematic for someone with Kelly the Dog's beliefs as relates to institutional racism.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Back story: his friend worked for the government, which is why he should have reported him to the government (his employer). It's also what makes the incident of racism especially troublesome: he was using the government as a tool to discriminate.

Not seeing this as the proper course of action seems incredibly problematic for someone with Kelly the Dog's beliefs as relates to institutional racism.

I don't believe in institutional racism. At all. Liar.

You need to eliminate all of these relatives from your life and probably should report them to the government.

If they had a government job where they told me they purposefully discriminated against black people I would absolutely report them to the government. Without hesitation.

I don't believe in institutional racism. At all. Liar.

The curious thing about message boards is that they archive all of the things you type into them.

Like this argument you made for the existence of institutional racism.

Any more lies you'd like to be caught in today? Or perhaps you're admitting that my counter argument persuaded you, and that you've "evolved" from your prior position, and are asking mea culpa?

If they had a government job where they told me they purposefully discriminated against black people I would absolutely report them to the government. Without hesitation.

That's not what Vlad The Eliminator Tasker ordered. He ordered everyone that is racist to be immediately exterminated from your life, relative or not. You cannot ever associate with anyone who is racist, they must be incinerated.

LOL.......................you have to love our media..................................and "Mad-Dog"

7Svmcwrg_bigger.jpgTravis J. TrittenVerified account @Travis_Tritten 17m17 minutes ago

Reporter: Do you have anything to say about the NFL?

SEC. MATTIS: I'm the secretary of defense. We defend the country.

Reporter is lucky to still be alive

The curious thing about message boards is that they archive all of the things you type into them.

Like this argument you made for the existence of institutional racism.

Any more lies you'd like to be caught in today?

I don't believe that is institutional racism at all. But that is just me. Most would. People can use that example as institutional racism of course. I don't think there is some big conspiracy. I don't think this stuff is collective. I don't think people hold meetings to discuss not hiring Lakishas. What I do believe is there are a schit ton of individual racists in this country, and they do all kinds of racist things, a lot of times not even realizing it. Which if I had to guess had a lot of influence on this particular problem. I don't at all call that institutional racism as far as the definition of it as groupthink or approved by institutions or even perhaps allowed by institutions. I see it as being a bunch of pricks doing a bunch of prick things which add up to massive prickness.

Independent of each other.

So let's protest individual pricks in America and their prickiness. And take a giant deuce on the flag to get the point across.

that's the problem. Ignore the individual !@#$s and continue on your merry Little way. Trump, Kaepernick, Joe Blow, any God damn person that makes you sad by their words - just walk on by whistling Dixie. Don't give them any mind or time.

I don't believe that is institutional racism at all. But that is just me. Most would. People can use that example as institutional racism of course. I don't think there is some big conspiracy. I don't think this stuff is collective. I don't think people hold meetings to discuss not hiring Lakishas. What I do believe is there are a schit ton of individual racists in this country, and they do all kinds of racist things, a lot of times not even realizing it. Which if I had to guess had a lot of influence on this particular problem. I don't at all call that institutional racism as far as the definition of it as groupthink or approved by institutions or even perhaps allowed by institutions. I see it as being a bunch of pricks doing a bunch of prick things which add up to massive prickness.

Independent of each other.

Strange, then, that you would posit the argument I quoted as a counter to my argument that institutional racism does not exist.

Typically when someone agrees with someone's position, they don't argue against it.

However, I'll offer you a way out here, and accept that perhaps you were just riled up and being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, or that you honestly misunderstood, or that I honestly misunderstood whatever point you were trying to make.

With that spirit in mind, I'll also extend an olive branch, assuming you'd rather argue honestly and drop the ad hominem stuff.

So let's protest individual pricks in America and their prickiness. And take a giant deuce on the flag to get the point across.

I don't believe in institutional racism myself but a lot of people seem to. I think of the 200 or so players who kneeled they have 200 different beliefs on what the problem means. A lot are similar of course. But everyone's experience is different, everyone's POV are different, everyone would explain things different. What's been very interesting in this whole thing is how the different players are describing their feelings, especially the white players who are not kneeling. Pretty much all of them are supporting their teammates, with the possible exception of Villaneuena or however you spell it.

Strange, then, that you would posit the argument I quoted as a counter to my argument that institutional racism does not exist.

Typically when someone agrees with someone's position, they don't argue against it.

However, I'll offer you a way out here, and accept that perhaps you were just riled up and being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, or that you honestly misunderstood, or that I honestly misunderstood whatever point you were trying to make.

With that spirit in mind, I'll also extend an olive branch, assuming you'd rather argue honestly and drop the ad hominem stuff.

I took your stance to mean that there is not a collective gross abuse going on at all, it doesn't exist, versus the idea that there is a gross abuse going on but it is not institutional racism it is the sum of its parts.

"Racism" is by definition institutional. I never understood the term "racist" - nearly everyone who isn't blind has racial biases along with all kinds of other biases required in order to make quick judgments for modern life - it's a survival instinct. There are individual bigots; only institutions can be racist. IMO.