Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even know any racists. Liar. Do you lie to your slaves like this?

You said anyone in your life who is a racist is no longer in your life. I seem to be in your life because you always seem to respond to me. So you're lying again. If you WEREN'T a liar you would eliminate me from your life like all the racists you have before including relatives. And you would put me on permanent ignore and I would never have to respond to you (which, shhh, is what I am trying to do here, moron, but don't tell anyone. Thx.)

Rhode Island is a free state.

You are trying way too hard about getting on ignore.

Didn't Baltimore have a black mayor? Chicago is a libtard Mecca. There's always an agenda. What is racism and what is proving in Police work? If you think police should profile a granny and stop and search her car to " keep things equal" that's just silly. High crime areas get more attention. It's just how it is. If you think that is racist , it's really not.

What exactly does Baltimore having a black mayor have to do with the Baltimore police department asking the DOJ to do an investigation?

And again, their investigation (which you obviously haven't even read) is based on much more than just profiling.

Also, profiling doesn't just happen when there's been a crime. Stop and frisk has nothing to do with them looking for a crime suspect.

Edited by BillsFan4

Rhode Island is a free state.

You are trying way too hard about getting on ignore.

I don't put people on ignore. I did once, to majbobby because of sheer numbers of nonsense saying the same thing four thousand times but quickly took him off ignore. I have asked two posters not to respond to me. TakeYouToTasker doesn't know anyone who is racist so no wonder he doesn't believe it exists. He whitewashed them from his life. I don't believe in aliens so I don't believe in him, and just wish he puts me on ignore or just doesn't respond. Edited by Kelly the Dog

You don't even know any racists. Liar. Do you lie to your slaves like this?

You said anyone in your life who is a racist is no longer in your life. I seem to be in your life because you always seem to respond to me. So you're lying again. If you WEREN'T a liar you would eliminate me from your life like all the racists you have before including relatives. And you would put me on permanent ignore and I would never have to respond to you (which, shhh, is what I am trying to do here, moron, but don't tell anyone. Thx.)

As much as you'd like to be, you aren't "in my life". You're just some anonymous piece of **** on the internet.

What is hilarious to me, because it speaks volumes about who you really are as a person if anyone is to take you at face value, is that you are beyond stunned, completely incredulous actually, that decent people actually reject ****ty people from the circle of people that they associate with. You are the company you keep.

As much as you'd like to be, you aren't "in my life". You're just some anonymous piece of **** on the internet.

What is hilarious to me, because it speaks volumes about who you really are as a person if anyone is to take you at face value, is that you are beyond stunned, completely incredulous actually, that decent people actually reject ****ty people from the circle of people that they associate with. You are the company you keep.

If you are responding to me I am in your life. It's called direct communication. You saw my moniker at the top of the post and clicked on quote so you could lie to me directly instead of peripherally. You, I assume but cannot be sure, thought about what I said before you posted your predictable drivel. If someone asked you randomly "Do you know Kelly the Dog from The Stadium Wall?" You would say yes, I know that ****. Unless you lied about that too. So please elimate that possibility so you can answer "Not anymore"

You really act like you think the whole concept is completely made up. Like there is no racism in this country or in the way minorities are treated by the law enforcement and justice system.

I wouldn't say that exactly, but I'd say it's overblown to the point that complete denial is closer to the reality than the leftist narrative.

I think it's less accurate to say it's all made up than to say the perception was born out of historical problems that have been remedied for the most part in most places. Or put another way, the perception has persisted beyond the problem.

I also think it's more accurate to say there is some racism in some counties than to say it's a nationwide epidemic.

some real nasty **** going on in this thread.

real nasty.

no, not offended, skins too thick but just an observation of the state of minds dwelling in this thread.

Thanks for sharing.

some real nasty **** going on in this thread.

real nasty.

no, not offended, skins too thick but just an observation of the state of minds dwelling in this thread.

There's a culture war going on in this country and having a president who adds fuels to the fire exasperates the problem. Obama deserves some of the blame as well with inviting BLM to the White House, but Trump has taken it to another level. What I don't see being reported is even after Trump's comments on Friday night is that 88% of players on the field stood for the National Anthem.

Edited by Doc Brown

If you are responding to me I am in your life. It's called direct communication. You saw my moniker at the top of the post and clicked on quote so you could lie to me directly instead of peripherally. You, I assume but cannot be sure, thought about what I said before you posted your predictable drivel. If someone asked you randomly "Do you know Kelly the Dog from The Stadium Wall?" You would say yes, I know that ****. Unless you lied about that too. So please elimate that possibility so you can answer "Not anymore"

You're straying awfully far from colloquial meaning in your hilarious efforts to not be painted as a total piece of **** by your own words.

Keep twisting and dancing. You're still a piece of **** who enabled an actual admitted racist who used his job with the government to discriminate against black people trying to access Federal programs, denying them equal protection under the 14th Amendment.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I don't put people on ignore. I did once, to majbobby because of sheer numbers of nonsense saying the same thing four thousand times but quickly took him off ignore. I have asked two posters not to respond to me. TakeYouToTasker doesn't know anyone who is racist so no wonder he doesn't believe it exists. He whitewashed them from his life. I don't believe in aliens so I don't believe in him, and just wish he puts me on ignore or just doesn't respond.

Ohh juicy gossip! Who are the posters?

You're straying awfully far from colloquial meaning in your hilarious efforts to not be painted as a total piece of **** by your own words.

Keep twisting and dancing. You're still a piece of **** who enabled an actual admitted racist who used his job with the government to discriminate against black people trying to access Federal programs, denying them equal protection under the 14th Amendment.

I admitted I was a racist. A couple times. The only here who has. You're just a liar about it. You saying you don't know any racists = you saying you don't know yourself.

There's a culture war going on in this country and having a president who adds fuels to the fire exasperates the problem. Obama deserves some of the blame as well with inviting BLM to the White House, but Trump has taken it to another level. What I don't see being reported is even after Trump's comments on Friday night is that 88% of players on the field stood for the National Anthem.

much easier for some to concentrate on the negatives rather than the positive.

This is nothing more than projecting. You're assuming that because you're a bad person that everyone else must also be.

Not at all. I know a liar when I read one. And anyone who says that they have eliminated or would elimate anyone they met that did or said anything racist is a liar.

Now, granted, if you used the term "exterminate" instead of "eliminate" I may have believed you.

Let me guess!

Mr. WEO?

That's it. Ha. Even though he often amused me. Edited by Kelly the Dog

Not at all. I know a liar when I read one. And anyone who says that they have eliminated or would elimate anyone they met that did or said anything racist is a liar.

Now, granted, if you used the term "exterminate" instead of "eliminate" air may have believed you.

That's it. Ha. Even though he often amused me.

Damn, I had a list of 4 other posters ready to go.