We're on to Denver

folz

What will 2018 be like when K Williams retires, the Bills dump Dareus and they have a rookie QB starting? Better?

If the QB looks promising we will at least have some hope. Raiders won three games in Carr's first year including starting 0-10 I think. We will at least have a sense of hope even if we only win a couple games.

If the QB looks promising we will at least have some hope. Raiders won three games in Carr's first year including starting 0-10 I think. We will at least have a sense of hope even if we only win a couple games.

Hope, be patient, trust the process....................................................................I'm starting to think we will never have a solid team here again.

And with as many 4-6 win predictions as were made, I'm surprised people are so upset sitting at 1-1, no matter who we played. So many fans wanted us to tank, but are now upset at one loss?

I think the anger has to do with just how incompetent we looked on offense. I mean one first down in the entire first half I think? Didn't cross midfield until the third quarter. It was BAD.

Hope, be patient, trust the process....................................................................I'm starting to think we will never have a solid team here again.

Give them a chance. This is the first staff that has come here in a while that wasn't worried about the "win now" or "playoffs or bust" their first year here. I know things look bleek but let them build their team and see what happens. Teams that try to "win now" after a failed regime usually continue to fail. They might be decent the first year but it isn't sustainable. Maybe this group will actually build this team the right way. We were never going to be good enough this season with our schedule.

I see a similar result but with more scoring. Denver offense better than Carolina's, Bills looking to be better on offense at home. 23-17 Broncos. No way Bills win this one IMO. 17 points even seems like a lot to expect. we will see. won't be watching ; will probably be still in car driving up to see mom in Rochester

96.5 fm

Arriving at the destination is always sweeter if you have endured the journey.

damn Bro.

fact btw

I just want to see us throw the ball early and often and get the passing game in a rythym and use the pass game to set up the run game for once. If Dennison cant get it together vs a defense he practiced against for years its not a good sign. Too bad we couldnt get McVay at OC

Important game for Dennison because of your point.

And

because last week was dysfunction for the first half