Pooj books vacation to Spain

4merper4mer

Think of this doll as something akin to Space Invaders.

Now think of the sex robot the industry will produce in 30 years. That will be more like PS4 or Xbox One.

Before that day arrives, make sure you own a lot of stock in the leading sex robot manufacturing companies.

When that day arrives, don't be confused when you wander around town and can't find very many adult aged men out on the streets.

They will all be home with a personal harem of sex robots.

And who will be able to blame them. :w00t:

Now think of the sex robot the industry will produce in 30 years. That will be more like PS4 or Xbox One.

Before that day arrives, make sure you own a lot of stock in the leading sex robot manufacturing companies.

When that day arrives, don't be confused when you wander around town and can't find very many adult aged men out on the streets.

This all sounds way too plausible.

Daughter is going to Italy in April. Hope it's safe.

Have not been to Italy since 2013. They have taken a lot of N African's, so I don't know. They are big in selling knock-off purses etc. Spread the bed sheet out, spread the merchandise out, and try to get people to buy. Very big in Florence. They usually have look outs, so when they get the signal that the police are approaching, everything gets folded up, and they blend in to the crowds.

Tell her to beware of the pick pockets. They love to hang around the sites, and when you try to take a picture, or are otherwise diverted, they strike. Even young kids do it.

Have not been to Italy since 2013. They have taken a lot of N African's, so I don't know. They are big in selling knock-off purses etc. Spread the bed sheet out, spread the merchandise out, and try to get people to buy. Very big in Florence. They usually have look outs, so when they get the signal that the police are approaching, everything gets folded up, and they blend in to the crowds.

Tell her to beware of the pick pockets. They love to hang around the sites, and when you try to take a picture, or are otherwise diverted, they strike. Even young kids do it.

Like feeding time @ the reef tank @ the Shedd Aquarium (Chicago) They warn you there about pick pockets.

Thanx for advice, will do what you say. She is going with school group. I am much more nervous with her than my son when ge went to Holland/Germany. Not that it's a boy thing... Okay, why lie, it's probably a son-daughter thing. :-(

Like feeding time @ the reef tank @ the Shedd Aquarium (Chicago) They warn you there about pick pockets.

Thanx for advice, will do what you say. She is going with school group. I am much more nervous with her than my son when ge went to Holland/Germany. Not that it's a boy thing... Okay, why lie, it's probably a son-daughter thing. :-(

I expect that if she's with a group, she'll be OK. I also would expect that a responsible group leader would warn the kids of the dangers ahead of time.

Italy is my favorite country to visit. Don't know where she will be going, but it's a very beautiful, fascinating place. Having said that, of all the European cities I've visited, Rome is the only place where we were warned not to take the subway, because it's said to not be safe. You also can't hail a cab in Rome. They are only allowed to park in designated holding areas. No cruising for business, so you have to find a cab stand, and that's a challenge if you don't know your way around.