Taylor has only thrown 12 passes of 10+ yards this season

SaviorPeterman

If Taylor sucks again this week at home guarantee the boos at New Era will be deafening by halftime as the crowd starts chanting Peterman.

Whether the coaches act on it though is a different story.

And, what's your point? Coaches don't react to boo birds from the stands. You must know the Marv Levy quote...

Peterman vs Miller, Wolfe, Talib, Harris, Roby and Stewart? Yeah, that will "develop" him nicely. More likely permanently shell shock him.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda of think they have you, Crusher, old school, GoBills and a few others figured out. Your little group can't even give the guy credit for what he does well. Or say any QB could have done that in that scheme and players. Crusher said on the other ball that he could throw the ball deep to Watkins. It's that demented.

Go read my first post in this thread tough guy. There is defense of TT.

Now post me the 2016 Stats when he actually was running Lynns concepts

You truly are a hypocrite. You were intolerable when Manuel was starting.

Really? His rookie year I was pretty positive about him. He proved to be very bad after that. He proved me right when I said he was terrible 2014 and on. But when he did start, I wanted him to win because i want the Bills to win. You should try that sometime.

Go read my first post in this thread tough guy. There is defense of TT.

Now post me the 2016 Stats when he actually was running Lynns concepts

The offense still put up a lot of points even though his numbers suffered-Watkins missed a lot of time in 2016.

mmm no. Of course you think that. This is what agendas and crusades are against a specific player.

Lol, so only Tyrod could put up good numbers in romans scheme? Hmmmmm.

I have zero agenda against Tyrod. He played ok in 2015 and not as ok in 2016. The worst thing this franchise could do is keep a coaching staff just so it can fit a QB that only fits in 1 scheme. Get the best staff possible and find a QB. Never hire (or retain) a staff because they are a good fit for a QB that will likely be on someone else's roster in a year or 2.

Yes, Tyrod was a good fit for romans scheme. He's not a good fit for the majority of schemes in the NFL, hence, not a very good fit at QB for most teams.

Then drafting Peterman was a waste.

Yes it's no secret this was widely viewed as a transition/rebuild year in which we are about to reach 18 straight years of failure, but Taylor is not the answer and nobody cares about him playing well against other bottom feeder teams like the Jets the rest of the way.

Peterman starting would at least give the fans something to be at least remotely excited about this season

Peterman's one year contract is up after the season so it's now or never. Excitement over a 5th round rookie QB with a mediocre preseason under his belt. :lol: :lol: :lol: Talk about desperation.

Really? His rookie year I was pretty positive about him. He proved to be very bad after that. He proved me right when I said he was terrible 2014 and on. But when he did start, I wanted him to win because i want the Bills to win. You should try that sometime.

Taylor has proven pretty bad after 2015. Everyone wants the Bills to win. Nobody think Taylor is the guy.

You're just a broken record of sad and hypocrisy. Give it a rest.

The offense still put up a lot of points even though his numbers suffered-Watkins missed a lot of time in 2016.

So many excuses for a 3,000 yard passer everytime you post.

And yes GoBills thanks for reminding me about him on Manuel from BBMB.

Lol, so only Tyrod could put up good numbers in romans scheme? Hmmmmm.

I have zero agenda against Tyrod. He played ok in 2015 and not as ok in 2016. The worst thing this franchise could do is keep a coaching staff just so it can fit a QB that only fits in 1 scheme. Get the best staff possible and find a QB. Never hire (or retain) a staff because they are a good fit for a QB that will likely be on someone else's roster in a year or 2.

Yes, Tyrod was a good fit for romans scheme. He's not a good fit for the majority of schemes in the NFL, hence, not a very good fit at QB for most teams.

And that Last Statement never more evident then when he rebooted his prove it contract this year here because there was no Market for him on other teams that dont run a very specific scheme for him

Edited by MAJBobby

Taylor has proven pretty bad after 2015. Everyone wants the Bills to win. Nobody think Taylor is the guy.

You're just a broken record of sad and hypocrisy. Give it a rest.

Your grasping at straws everytime. The old EJ ploy didn't work out for you.You keep proving my points about your little group in so many ways. I and others have never, ever said he is the future. The offense put up a lot of points in 2016 and his stats were not terrible. Not as good as 2015-because his top WR missed a lot of time. What a revelation. And I already stated that if Peterman starts, I hope he does well. this scheme and WR group doesn't fit TT. They broke what didn't really need that much fixing, but it's done.

Offense is down across the league. Taylor is not playing well but this stat is useless. We really dont need more stats to see that Tyrod is not playing well. None of the offense is for that matter. You can post more threads and more posts about how you hate Taylor as many times as you want. Its not going to get Peterman the start any faster. The fans have no control over it.

Your grasping at straws everytime. The old EJ ploy didn't work out for you.You keep proving my points about your little group in so many ways. I and others have never, ever said he is the future. The offense put up a lot of points in 2016 and his stats were not terrible. Not as good as 2015-because his top WR missed a lot of time. What a revelation. And I already stated that if Peterman starts, I hope he does well. this scheme and WR group doesn't fit TT. They broke what didn't really need that much fixing, but it's done.

Blah blah blah. A .500 QB at best 14 more games. 14 more games

Weak take.

Goto NFL.com, stats, passing

Sort by 20+ yard passes, Taylor is tied for 13th with 5.

Sort by 40+ yard passes. Taylor is tied for 8th with 1.

So apparently if Tyrod's numbers are putrid imagine how the other half of the league feels about their QB. Taylor is not the problem, certainly not after two games.

So many excuses for a 3,000 yard passer everytime you post.

And yes GoBills thanks for reminding me about him on Manuel from BBMB.

And that Last Statement never more evident then when he rebooted his prove it contract this year here because there was no Market for him on other teams that dont run a very specific scheme for him

How is an injury to his top WR that he did very well with in 2015 an excuse? Esp when after Woods and Goodwin, the group was bad. That's only an excuse to an agenda of hate for your little group.

How is an injury to his top WR that he did very well with in 2015 an excuse? Esp when after Woods and Goodwin, the group was bad. That's only an excuse to an agenda of hate for your little group.

Back to 2015 again. Show your 2016 stats.

.500 QB at best. Time to move on

Edited by MAJBobby

Blah blah blah. A .500 QB at best 14 more games. 14 more games

You keep proving my point. It's disgusting really, these arguments. 14 games-if they draft well, which we don't know yet, and aren't you rooting for wins in the 14 games remaining. Wouldn't you like to see TT play well in this scheme and his WRs play better also? i think we all know that answer.

Even after Sunday's loss he's still over .500. I suppose you may mean .600 QB at best?

By the time he leaves Buffalo .500 at best QB. Nope i know what i mean

You keep proving my point. It's disgusting really, these arguments. 14 games-if they draft well, which we don't know yet, and aren't you rooting for wins in the 14 games remaining. Wouldn't you like to see TT play well in this scheme and his WRs play better also? i think we all know that answer.

Yes we do know the answer. Tyrod Taylor is at his ceiling. He is what he is. Is not getting better and is gone in 14 games. That is the answer