Thank you SDS !

Buffalo Barbarian

I have been a fan of what was easy since high school. If it's easier to get to what is easy? Count me in! I think it's too late to change that. :)

Not me. Never too late. ;-)

I am part German, hard work is cathartic. It's why I chose the federal gov't to serve. Oh wait...

Now you got my mind wondering about hard work and what Woody Guthrie said about it:

"...I was given up for lost and dead about 2 dozen times.

Struck by lightning, struck by Congress, struck by friends and kinfolks

as well as by three cars on the highways and a lotta times in peoples hen-houses.

I been hit and run down and run over and walked on and knocked around

And I'm just settin' here now trying to study up what else I can do to show

that woman that I still ain't afraid of hard work."

Thanks SDS and congrats BB! :thumbsup:

Got to say I didn't think it would happen. I tried be as logical and straightforward as possible and hoped the facts would cause change. Guess it worked.

I was pretty stoked , it was like winning the Super Bowl! (Man how sad is that as bills fans such little things bring us great happiness, lol)

I'm really loving the active Saturday conversation. It's kind of cool because we all love the Bills but have a zillion different college allegiances. We watch games through the Bills lens, our college teams lens and just as football fans. This has been a really great evolution.

Yeah... Gr8... And my son and I are the most cursed today. LoL...

What do I win? Can Kirk Ferentz at least throw a bone after I write the 20k check to the State of Iowa! He is the highest paid state employee.

No... Step on my throat and rub it in.

LMAO... In a sick way. All I got to show for this Midwest juggernaut I call a life is the 2005 Sox.*

*The Cubs don't count, their fans slide through urinals @ Wrigley. And God, don't make me choke on the Blackhawks another year for not having the wits about me to get on the ground floor buying season tix when they sucked and the 'Hawks organization was begging me to buy in... I am a Sabres fan dammit!

Boy... This Hawkeye game, really galvanized my resolve to quadruple down in this God forsaken flat azz land!

Okay... I am through with the ranting.

You don't wanna see me when we win!!! ;-)

LoL!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I would like to join in with the thanks.

If this was a Patriots board it would mean less. The Bills need great drafts in order to compete. This forum is good and I think will get much better because we have posters on the site who I consider draft experts (not referring to myself at all).

So thanks SDS and Roll Tide!!! :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.