Kimmell calls out Sen. Cassidy

Cugalabanza

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Anyone who thinks this has no experience with government-provided health care.

Any one who has worked in the healthcare industry for over 40 years (as I have) knows that Gator's government statement is not true.

and anyone who has spent more that 40 minutes on PPP knew that Gator would respond to Tom with his ever popular " no you're wrong, I'm right" riposte .. :lol:

He knows that I don't respond to him, but he will still challenge my, and the others here experience, because he is not capable of thinking beyond his own biases.

Any one who has worked in the healthcare industry for over 40 years (as I have) knows that Gator's government statement is not true.

and anyone who has spent more that 40 minutes on PPP knew that Gator would respond to Tom with his ever popular " no you're wrong, I'm right" riposte .. :lol:

He knows that I don't respond to him, but he will still challenge my, and the others here experience, because he is not capable of thinking beyond his own biases.

What was it like prior to forty years ago? Your "argument" is just so blindingly stupid that it is vomited out only on right wing "news" sites and on talk radio.

So, would vets be better off without their government health care?

It's a childish argument to say government's the problem in health care. You are just repeating a propaganda point. No surprise from you idiot B-Man, the paid poster of right wing child arguments

While you're correct about his not being able to think beyond his biases, the reason he will challenge you and others is because he's a troll, and people keep taking the bait.

I like how he thinks I have "ideological blinders."

I have experience with government healthcare from both the consumer and provider perspectives. My opinion is empirical, not ideological.

But of course, he projects his own crippling ignorance on to everyone else.

I've worked in health care 32 years. What would you like to know?

Just to clarify, I think single payer would be a disaster. I'm just getting to the point that I'd rather do away with the whole medical industry and risk death rather than sacrifice all else for !@#$ing medical insurance.

Anything can look awesome if you only look at one side of the equation.

I agree with this.

The point of Obamacare was to screw up healthcare insurance costs so much, that single payer would look good by comparison.

The only way to make a pile of crap look manageable, is to build a bigger pile of crap next to it; It's the Democrat motto.

The government creates problems only the government can fix.

I'd posit that government has roles that cannot be accomplished by any other means, and that you should try to push essential things down to their lowest level of oversight.

reading Tiberius' worshipful butt-smooching praise of everything done in the name of government is a bigger laugh than Jerry Lewis ever gave me.