When Will Tyrod Be Benched?

Fadingpain

You mean the Jordan Matthews who likes Tyrod and thinks it's unfair to criticize him for this play?

I would hope all Bills players publicly support all other Bills players, always.

Doesn't necessarily mean Matthews has any faith in Tyrod at all, of course.

Or that his faith, if he has it, is well grounded.

I expected a poll, and that's an interesting thought for a thread. I'd have no idea how to do a poll myself.... No biggie.

The process seemed pretty straight forward when I was doing it, complete with a "Finished" button or something like that.

I then posted the thread and there was no poll.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope all Bills players publicly support all other Bills players, always.

Doesn't necessarily mean Matthews has any faith in Tyrod at all, of course.

Or that his faith, if he has it, is well grounded.

There are ways players publicly support their own... and there are ways players go out of their way to support a certain guy that is not just publicly supporting their own. I took Matthews remarks to be the latter.

There are ways players publicly support their own... and there are ways players go out of their way to support a certain guy that is not just publicly supporting their own. I took Matthews remarks to be the latter.

Fair enough. Matthews has no real business calling anyone out anyway.

What?

I have read over and over the last two days it not Fair for TT

That they traded Watkins

That they want him throwing from pocket

That they dont design a specific offense with what he can do

Blah blah

We we have moved to the Not Fair phase

Just listening to GR-55...

Mike Schopp just attacked a caller, proclaiming that Tyrod is just as good as Andy Dalton, Eli Manning, and Joe Flacco.

He suggested Taylor has been a .500 QB on a team with a bad defense....and that there is nothing to suggest one is better than the other.

Holy cow.

That they traded Watkins

Blah blah

Dude, we get it. You're on this massive Tyrod crusade right now. I don't think anyone is happy about the QB play this team is getting and I would imagine everyone also believes Tyrod isn't our long term guy either. We're all just waiting for his replacement to come in next year's draft. There's no need to be so confrontational about this and shove every negative thing down people's throats.

Mike Schopp just attacked a caller, proclaiming that Tyrod is just as good as Andy Dalton, Eli Manning, and Joe Flacco.

He suggested Taylor has been a .500 QB on a team with a bad defense....and that there is nothing to suggest one is better than the other.

Holy cow.

Maybe Dalton. For sure not Flacco or Manning. Those guys have 3 rings between them

Holy cow.

He's probably right.

That they traded Watkins

Blah blah

yeah. an offense that worked and scored points with his abilities and better players, why keep that as long as he's here. And throwing in Peterman to this mess, a rookie, that's not fair to him.