Chris Spielman's son in hot water - charged with felony

YoloinOhio

My friend had to go through a "hazing" to get in his frat but it wasn't humiliating or abuse.

They blind folded him, drove a few hours and then dropped him off. He just had to figure out how to get home. Things like that are all right to me.

With my beat down, they set you up. We were at a hotel and said my dad is on the phone. I walked in my room and they were waiting in the bathroom and rushed me.

That was in basketball.

I didn't get one in football or baseball.

Yeah, I agree. It should be fun, perhaps scary. But if you subject yourself to something that's abusive or overly-humiliating, then I don't think you respect yourself very much.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year after my hazing, a friend was on the "frosh committee" and an engineering geek was so terrified the first night that he locked himself in his closet and was found 3 days later by his roommate due to the smell.

have we had enough yet of being horrible to people?

The year after my hazing, a friend was on the "frosh committee" and an engineering geek was so terrified the first night that he locked himself in his closet and was found 3 days later by his roommate due to the smell.

have we had enough yet of being horrible to people?

Was he pooping in the closet or something?

Was he pooping in the closet or something?

3 days is a long time to hold things in

sorry, he didn't croak but was in a bad dehydrated situation as well

so who here has inflicted horrible hazing nonsense on people? can you describe the enjoyment you got from it?

My ex and I used to wake our kids up when we got home from parties at like 2AM on Saturday or Sunday mornings and tell them they needed to get ready for school while we went off to sleep....is that considered hazing?

so who here has inflicted horrible hazing nonsense on people? can you describe the enjoyment you got from it?

I never had interest in hazing anyone physically or in a humiliating way. Never did it.

I do love pranks though.

My ex and I used to wake our kids up when we got home from parties at like 2AM on Saturday or Sunday mornings and tell them they needed to get ready for school while we went off to sleep....is that considered hazing?

That's called good parenting. You wanted to make sure they were ready for school because you may still be passed out when it was time for them to leave

I've done hazing but nothing more than the innocent stuff that's silly. Tape a kid to the hurdles. Lock a freshman football player in the locker. Make freshman carry pads, bags, etc.

A few times some kids started to take it too seriously and give a swirly or try to inflict and we out a stop to it quickly.

A lot of the bullying was done more on the practice field. If someone is out of line you give them a full contact hit. I did my fair share of those.

The most popular and most annoying was in practice. Varsity would make you give up the water trough to them if they wanted water.

The light stuff is enjoyable. There is a level of banter there and team building. But, again, I never saw anything bad.

Edited by Boyst62