Chris Spielman's son in hot water - charged with felony

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just some meathead football players being meatheads.

Nothing new there.

You're joking, right?

Yeah... Attempted sodomy (or even the implication of it) is just "some meathead football players being meatheads. Nothing new there."

I hope my sarcasm detector is broken and you were just kidding.

Wheaton has gotten a lot more liberal so this might sardonically be the result...

When fighting the enemy, live like the enemy. How Christian!

When fighting the enemy, live like the enemy. How Christian!

Please explain wtf you are talking about.

The team was ordered to throw three Hail Marys in the next game and all if forgotten and forgiven.

You know it is kind of weird that the ONLY play that is used to try to win at the end of the game in desperation is the Hail Mary. The Stanford band thing is dumb and never works so I'm not counting that. Someone should come up with a new one. They can call it the Our Father. I just named it which is half the battle. Now someone just needs to design it. It might work.

the Our Father could only be performed by Tom Brady, because NFL fans all know that he is, in fact, Our Daddy!!!

You know it is kind of weird that the ONLY play that is used to try to win at the end of the game in desperation is the Hail Mary. The Stanford band thing is dumb and never works so I'm not counting that. Someone should come up with a new one. They can call it the Our Father. I just named it which is half the battle. Now someone just needs to design it. It might work.

The irony of your first reply to me then followed by the second reply. Awesome juxtapositioning!

And no to answer your request. That explanation is above your intellectual capacity. It's not for you to understand.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

An ex-teammate of mine went a small school here in GA called Oglethorpe. They got in trouble several years ago because the upper class man pissed and **** in a kiddie pool and made the freshman swim in it for a minute. I think at least two got very sick and were hospitalized.

Gee... That's some serious "team building" there.

"You swam in my piss and shat! We are one now!"

:-/

An ex-teammate of mine went a small school here in GA called Oglethorpe. They got in trouble several years ago because the upper class man pissed and **** in a kiddie pool and made the freshman swim in it for a minute. I think at least two got very sick and were hospitalized.

Yes, getting to your sophomore year means you can criminally abuse people in the sickest ways....

Well done!!

Some people refer to that play as "Big Ben", which I've never understood.

I went through pre-human-rights hazing for University and it was just shy of prison rape in terror.

I never understood how anyone with a soul or IQ above 60 got any enjoyment out of inflicting this on people.

Our hazing in college was pretty tame. Lots of yelling but little physical stuff aside from push-ups, etc.

The stories I hear about hazing for college frats are almost worse then gang initiation of the 90's and 2000's! When I was young, taking an ass whooping for initiation is one thing but to be all but raped is another! WTF is wrong with youngins these days?!

I thought my generation was aggressive and took things too far, but I guess this generation, with being subjected to so much social media & youtube vids, they just don't know when enough is enough. Seems like they are desensitized and don't kno when they have taken things too far.

We had a toga night. Lots of alcohol, I was 17/ underage by Australian Law. Pissed. Woke up with an exchange student from MidWest. Hooked up for about 3 months until she went back Stateside. I guess I could have become a Chiefs fan, Thomas- Derek, Smith, Neil. My brother actually met his wife, whilst on student exchange the next year. Very different frat parties, very different.

The stories I hear about hazing for college frats are almost worse then gang initiation of the 90's and 2000's! When I was young, taking an ass whooping for initiation is one thing but to be all but raped is another! WTF is wrong with youngins these days?!

I thought my generation was aggressive and took things too far, but I guess this generation, with being subjected to so much social media & youtube vids, they just don't know when enough is enough. Seems like they are desensitized and don't kno when they have taken things too far.

You may be right. It is complicated.

I tend to think it's because they are not (more) in "survival mode" like past generations. Somebody has always got their back. Yeah the old days were brutal, but you once brutally sank or swam. Certain parts of liberalism has hurt all different kinds of people. It's okay to be liberal, progressive but have a conservative foundation and stay liberal, progressive in a classic sense. Basically, still have lines drawn in the sand.

Sorry to get political but it has to be said. Even know this story arises out of a Christian, very conservative college that's supposed to have a solid foundation, it's affluence plays a part along with the way society is shifting. But, I won't get into those even deeper and complicated dynamics, especially here!

With that and this outlier (when compared to the link below) of a story. Take a look @ this, about the younger generation:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/parenting/ct-teens-not-drinking-20170919-story.html

I got hazed my freshman year in high school. Just a basic beat down. If you take it well, they won't go as long. It was bad but not that bad.

When I think bad, I think Navy SEAL hazing. In Chris Kyle's book, he got broken ribs and nose...didn't complain.

I read another story where a new SEAL was asleep, they super glued his hand to his pubes....he had to rip it off quick like a band aid!

In college, we didn't really do it. I never had interest but we had a few seniors that wanted to at least embarrass some freshman so they shaved off their eye brows. Our coach was pissed but didn't punish us...unless we did it again.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

I made a decision early on that i didn't need to be accepted by a group if it meant having to be humiliated by said group, nor do i have the need to prove my toughness to anyone. That stuff makes me sick.

I got hazed my freshman year in high school. Just a basic beat down. If you take it well, they won't go as long. It was bad but not that bad.

When I think bad, I think Navy SEAL hazing. In Chris Kyle's book, he got broken ribs and nose...didn't complain.

I read another story where a new SEAL was asleep, they super glued his hand to his pubes....he had to rip it off quick like a band aid!

In college, we didn't really do it. I never had interest but we had a few seniors that wanted to at least embarrass some freshman so they shaved off their eye brows. Our coach was pissed but didn't punish us...unless we did it again.

I made a decision early on that i didn't need to be accepted by a group if it meant having to be humiliated by said group, nor do i have the need to prove my toughness to anyone. That stuff makes me sick.

Good for you. If someone will willingly subject themselves to physical abuse just to be accepted .... they've got some issues, IMO.

Good for you. If someone will willingly subject themselves to physical abuse just to be accepted .... they've got some issues, IMO.

My friend had to go through a "hazing" to get in his frat but it wasn't humiliating or abuse.

They blind folded him, drove a few hours and then dropped him off. He just had to figure out how to get home. Things like that are all right to me.

With my beat down, they set you up. We were at a hotel and said my dad is on the phone. I walked in my room and they were waiting in the bathroom and rushed me.

That was in basketball.

I didn't get one in football or baseball.