TD bashers

234prez

Who can say that TD is not improving the Bills? I think we are on the border of being a solid top tier team that will contend not for just one year, but for years to come. We are young, exciting, and full of potential. I don’t believe every move we have made went 100% right, but name one that was stupid, and for one of those I’ll give you ten that were good moves. TD is willing to take chances when he feels it’s a good gamble and he is willing to sacrifice when he feels it’s better for the long term. I’m excited to see our new offense and I believe we have a chance at winning big, if not this year… although I have faith (and I have my usual $100 on us to win the SB)… but soon.

What about our moves so far… JJ- give JJ what SF gave him… no f***ing way… PW- we don’t need to spend that on a DL. Maybe we can still make a deal for Shelton… but would you give TH and a pick… I wouldn’t. There are other OL moves to be made without having to make up the difference for a backup RB, and if TH has heartburn about that he shouldn’t have ruined his rep last season. TD will shore up our line somehow; at least I can’t believe he will leave McNally with his dik in his hand. What are our other concerns? TE… whatever… if we can make a good deal maybe. What we need this year is depth, and to worry about next years FA sit. Our D is strong… Our STs are strong… and JP probably will have some growing pains, but I don’t believe he will die behind our line… Our couching staff is pretty good… disagree? ... TD is building a winner... Maybe some of you geniuses should send RW your resume.

Thank you!

262116[/snapback]

Do you remember what it was like before Bledsoe? … and GW... your right…but he’s not here anymore, one of those sacrificial moves… now we have mighty mike ... that’s how I see it.