Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Goff is missing him when he's open on deep balls. You'd know that if you were watching. Sounds like box score analysis.

It's a total conspiracy against Watkins. Goff has no problem passing to 7 other receivers but Watkins is good for 1 catch in 3 weeks so it's obviously just the QB.

I'm really curious to see where Sammy ends up next year and what he gets offered.

I can't imagine it will be as anything we imagine

I don't see LA wanting to re-sign him at this point. He hasn't done anything for them in almost half the season. Even if it is Goff and not Watkins I can't imagine he will deserve the tag.

I'd let him either a 1 year, incentive contract starting at $10mm getting him up to $15mm or more.

Or a3 year deal somewhere around $10 with incentives

Maybe Goff is missing him when he's open on deep balls. You'd know that if you were watching. Sounds like box score analysis.

Goff is a poor thrower of the deep ball. Inaccurate and his ball just floats.

Woods is a perfect fit for him........Woods has always excelled on intermediate routes and that is Goff's throw.

Goff is a poor thrower of the deep ball. Inaccurate and his ball just floats.

Woods is a perfect fit for him........Woods has always excelled on intermediate routes and that is Goff's throw.

which draws a question I don't get.

Watkins coming out was an ace for the short pickups behind the LOS and lead in YAC. This is also a reason I didn't want him here. But still, why are teams not doing this with him and letting his elusiveness and athleticism win?

which draws a question I don't get.

Watkins coming out was an ace for the short pickups behind the LOS and lead in YAC. This is also a reason I didn't want him here. But still, why are teams not doing this with him and letting his elusiveness and athleticism win?

Because the feared bubble screen was great at Clemson when playing against math majors and freshman from Duke...but in the NFL guys are faster and hit harder. Samuel cant expose himself to that pain.

:lol:

Mrs Taylor lookin REAL bad this season.

Goff must be racist

This.

Anyone who criticizes or doesn't help anyone who's black is a racist.

apples and oranges, but dollar for dollar i'd be more likely to take Woods over Watkins. woods can block, play special teams, and is all heart.

Thats fair. Watkins is the better athlete and more dynamic player but Woods is the better all around receiver for the reasons you mentioned. Woods understands his role too and isnt selfish.