Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hogan, Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, Gilleslee.

I'm so glad we're not overpaying those guys! We're running a college offense with Division II players, but at least we're not overpaying anyone!

Woods and Gilli would be great in this offense. AsHogan, Watkins and Goodwin need a Brady/Rodgers to be great. Which brings me to my greatest nightmare....Belichek gets Watkins on the cheap and Brady-Garrapolo/Watkins/Hogan/Gilli torture us for 5 more years.

I'm so glad we're not overpaying those guys! We're running a college offense with Division II players, but at least we're not overpaying anyone!

1008_WVimmunity.jpg
i don't get it. What is the box of tissues for? Is it to cry all the whiners tears? Or to wipe themselves off after they continue their Sammy love?

This was posted after the game vs the Seahawks. https://mobile.twitter.com/sammywatkins/status/917223121345589249

Hahaha woooooooow. He just doesn't get it. The trade looks better by the day.

His whole timeline right now is amazing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sammywatkins

He's retweeting these:

If the @RamsNFL want to continue to trend upward & win games they have to get the ball to top playmaker @sammywatkins period. Not a decoy

Nobody can guard him ... No excuses #FeedTheMan @RamsNFL

Perhaps getting @sammywatkins the ball might be part of the recipe for winning.

Edited by HappyDays

He's retweeting these:

If the @RamsNFL want to continue to trend upward & win games they have to get the ball to top playmaker @sammywatkins period. Not a decoy

Thanks for posting the timeline, because all of the retweets are fun as well. They even include a few random non-football people like a freaking South Carolina high school basketball coach. Come on Sammy, at least only retweet people that have some credibility. Torry Holt retweets are bad enough, but it hits rock bottom when you retweet random people saying you deserve the ball.

I fail to see the pleasure being derived here by some fans due to Watkins' struggles. He did not demand a trade or become a locker-room cancer. Whatever you think of his injury frequencies, it wasnt a deliberate part of his game. It is fair to see how he is performing on another team, but the context needs to be an evaluation of the Bills FO decision, not to find reasons to spite Watkins.

He was traded rather uncermoniously by McD/Beane. Again, no fault of his. That he would be more useful on the Bills than the Rams is debatable but is trending in that direction

1008_WVimmunity.jpg
those could be for mastebetory aids

I fail to see the pleasure being derived here by some fans due to Watkins' struggles. He did not demand a trade or become a locker-room cancer. Whatever you think of his injury frequencies, it wasnt a deliberate part of his game. It is fair to see how he is performing on another team, but the context needs to be an evaluation of the Bills FO decision, not to find reasons to spite Watkins.

He was traded rather uncermoniously by McD/Beane. Again, no fault of his. That he would be more useful on the Bills than the Rams is debatable but is trending in that direction

Good post. Pretty much says it all.

This could be a huge contradiction of terms.

Many people ARE arguing that HE WAS the reason that Whaley didn't exercise the 5th year option and then Beane traded him.

He's retweeting these:

meltdown city