Matthews: Blame Tyrod if you must.

JM2009

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how your posts have zero substance to them. I see no one saying TT had a good game. He had a bad game.

I can say with all honesty I could not possibly care less about what you think. You have no ability to change your mind or accept an alternate point of view, preferring instead to wallow in your own pitiable ideas and desperately seek out others who might share your view on a certain issue. Your posting is repetitive, shallow, passive aggressive, and argumentative to the point of intolerance. You finding no substance to my posts is about the best compliment I've ever been paid on a message board.

Sigh. Watkins was still the number one WR when he was on the field.

And how much was that in 2016 again?

I totally thought this thread title was a quote from Jordan Matthews. Who is Matthews?

Another apologist for a 3 year starting QB that has been making the same mistakes since college 7 years ago

I can say with all honesty I could not possibly care less about what you think. You have no ability to change your mind or accept an alternate point of view, preferring instead to wallow in your own pitiable ideas and desperately seek out others who might share your view on a certain issue. Your posting is repetitive, shallow, passive aggressive, and argumentative to the point of intolerance. You finding no substance to my posts is about the best compliment I've ever been paid on a message board.

You said people "complimenting" Taylor's game yesterday, yet no one has done that. making things up.

Sal M is on the Bob Matthews show show, and he agrees that this is a terrible WR corp. They have no one to throw the ball deep to. I trust Sal M over a few in here.

Sure didn't in 2015 with a more healthy Watkins, did it? In fact he may have had the nicest deep ball in the NFL in 2015.

We had the 12th most big passing plays in 2015.

We had the 28th most big passing plays in 2016.

It sucked in 2016.

...this WSU Falk kid has been talked about around here......some projections have him going at #19+.....6 TD passes on Saturday...of course he is from the Leach style leper colony known as AIR RAID (fancy for spread)...where is he on YOUR radar?.....I don;t get to see college ball..............

I don't get to watch a lot either, but isn't he considered a top five pick? I know it's supposed to be a very strong QB class in 2018. One of the best in years.

We had the 12th most big passing plays in 2015.

We had the 28th most big passing plays in 2016.

It sucked in 2016.

And why could that have been?

I totally thought this thread title was a quote from Jordan Matthews. Who is Matthews?

lol Bob Matthews was a sports columnist in Rochester, and has had a radio show for three decades. he still does an article three times a week online.

I don't get to watch a lot either, but isn't he considered a top five pick? I know it's supposed to be a very strong QB class in 2018. One of the best in years.

And why could that have been?

lol Bob Matthews was a sports columnist in Rochester, and has had a radio show for three decades. he still does an article three times a week online.

Partly our star WR missing time. Partly our QB playing worse.

Matchups ok then

Woods was what?

Goddwin what?

O'Leary a year younger what?

Powell?

No shady in passing game?

Under utilized clay?

Woods is a weak teams #2......he was playing the role of a #1 most of last year.

Goodwin is a #4 or #3 at best......playing a #1 or #2 role.

Yeah, they struggled and Taylor got even more gun shy about throwing contested balls to the chumps in the WR corps.

This year's corps is bigger and more physical and Taylor has made strides wrt throwing the ball into tight NFL windows......his past 3 games he's looked entirely different than, for instance, the guy who refused to throw to moving targets in Cinci last season............but the problem is that this years WR corps has even less playmaking ability.

Woods is a weak teams #2......he was playing the role of a #1 most of last year.

Goodwin is a #4 or #3 at best......playing a #1 or #2 role.

Yeah, they struggled and Taylor got even more gun shy about throwing contested balls to the chumps in the WR corps.

This year's corps is bigger and more physical and Taylor has made strides wrt throwing the ball into tight NFL windows......his past 3 games he's looked entirely different than, for instance, the guy who refused to throw to moving targets in Cinci last season............but the problem is that this years WR corps has even less playmaking ability.

So the. This Year WR core is better than last. Thanks that was always my point.

It is not. Watkins is not here. SMH he was the number one all year. Him missing time hurt, but that last game against Miami, he had a big game. A game that the defense/ST lost.

Eh, only 14 more games left in his Bills career..

This I agree with.

It is not. Watkins is not here. SMH he was the number one all year. Him missing time hurt, but that last game against Miami, he had a big game. A game that the defense/ST lost.

This I agree with.

I see you keep really pushing watkins 8 unhealthy games as proof to make your point.

So yes this WR core right now is better than last

And keep with the fallacy there is no deep threat on this team.

Edited by MAJBobby

Individually yes, but the sum of the parts no.

The new guys are bigger but Woods was a very good intermediate WR.......the only routes he runs well to be honest.........and Goodwin was the deep threat.

The current group is one note.......all short route runners and that's a big problem wrt defensive congestion near the LOS.

Individually yes, but the sum of the parts no.

The new guys are bigger but Woods was a very good intermediate WR.......the only routes he runs well to be honest.........and Goodwin was the deep threat.

The current group is one note.......all short route runners and that's a big problem wrt defensive congestion near the LOS.

Wrong Holmes is absolutely a deep and intermediate route runner, but cant say that because it hurt the no deep threat excuse Edited by MAJBobby