Rollouts-Bootlegs- Play Action-Wildcat-What else can we do?

I think it is time to unleash TT. He is a rare athlete for a QB and his legs are his strength. I don't know why we don't install more plays that keep the defense off guard. Roll him out, move the pocket, play a wishbone with Shady on option pitches. Play a little college ball. What do we have to lose. If we don't take advantage of TT's skill set, we are going to see what we did today. 8-9 in the box.

I think our o-line has some mobility and getting Richie out in front on some swings could be fun. We have the athletes to spread the field, yet the only misdirection is the same old counter draw. I think we need to get creative and take advantage of our assets instead of playing to our liabilities.

Any one else have some ideas to get this offense rolling.

I think it is time to unleash TT. He is a rare athlete for a QB and his legs are his strength. I don't know why we don't install more plays that keep the defense off guard. Roll him out, move the pocket, play a wishbone with Shady on option pitches. Play a little college ball. What do we have to lose. If we don't take advantage of TT's skill set, we are going to see what we did today. 8-9 in the box.

I think our o-line has some mobility and getting Richie out in front on some swings could be fun. We have the athletes to spread the field, yet the only misdirection is the same old counter draw. I think we need to get creative and take advantage of our assets instead of playing to our liabilities.

Any one else have some ideas to get this offense rolling.

Its not the play calling....its the execution