Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he doesnt play special teams and Tolbert does....

Wait, he doesnt either. Yeah, Ive got nothing then.

I know one reason is they like him for his locker room leadership. Still, I would take a guy that could be a good backup over a guy that can say some inspiring words in a locker room.

They need to figure out a way to get their playmakers in space. This week McClapper said their WRs aren't creating enough separation. If this is the case, they need to scheme to do so. Denver's very good secondary can be exploited if properly done so by design. I hope to see rub routes and screens. But I don't expect it. If we rely on the running game, we are in for a long afternoon

28-6 Broncos

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

They need to figure out a way to get their playmakers in space. This week McClapper said their WRs aren't creating enough separation. If this is the case, they need to scheme to do so. Denver's very good secondary can be exploited if properly done so by design. I hope to see rub routes and screens. But I don't expect it. If we rely on the running game, we are in for a long afternoon

28-6 Broncos

I expect the O line to be in complete breakdown mode today. Not a good foundation upon which to build a strong offense.

Is it a sunny, historically hot day in WNY as predicted?

tis indeed ! Go Bills !

I expect the O line to be in complete breakdown mode today. Not a good foundation upon which to build a strong offense.

I expect the opposite. and will be bummed if they do not turn around from last weeks effort of play calling etc