Where are the wins coming from the rest of the way?

SaviorPeterman

Assuming the defense continues to play well and the offense is jekyll and hyde what games do we really have a shot at?

As of right now I have a hard time seeing us beating the Broncos and we aren't beating the Falcons on the road so that moves us to 1-3.

I think Cincy is one of the few road games we have a chance of winning but they have already dumped their OC and might bench Dalton soon which could give their offense a boost by our game with them.

Can't see us beating the Raiders at home and still not sure about the bucs but I believe they are probably legit because of their QB.

At the Jets? Probably. Saints also might be winnable because they don't have a defense.

Dolphins wont at the Chargers with Jay Cutler and they can't seem to win any close games.

At Chiefs? Nope. Patriots twice, no chance.

Not sure what to make of Dolphins yet but best case would be a split.

Colts maybe a win.

Bottom line, I still think 5 or 6 wins is best case even if we upset a few teams.

1-15, team will be demoralised after each loss and key injuries take their toll that this is as good as it gets.

I doubt it especially with Trevor Simian looking like the 2nd coming of Tom Brady. They looked great against a Cowboys team that is legit SB contender.

It's amazing what the right QB can do in the right system.

They won't go winless the rest of the year, defense will prevent that. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

So 2-14 ;)

Assuming the defense continues to play well and the offense is jekyll and hyde what games do we really have a shot at?

As of right now I have a hard time seeing us beating the Broncos and we aren't beating the Falcons on the road so that moves us to 1-3.

I think Cincy is one of the few road games we have a chance of winning but they have already dumped their OC and might bench Dalton soon which could give their offense a boost by our game with them.

Can't see us beating the Raiders at home and still not sure about the bucs but I believe they are probably legit because of their QB.

At the Jets? Probably. Saints also might be winnable because they don't have a defense.

Dolphins wont at the Chargers with Jay Cutler and they can't seem to win any close games.

At Chiefs? Nope. Patriots twice, no chance.

Not sure what to make of Dolphins yet but best case would be a split.

Colts maybe a win.

Bottom line, I still think 5 or 6 wins is best case even if we upset a few teams.

I agree with most of this.

I had them at 6 wins before the season and I'm sticking around there. 6 might actually be a touch high...but I think it's close enough to correct.