Where are the wins coming from the rest of the way?

SaviorPeterman

Assuming the defense continues to play well and the offense is jekyll and hyde what games do we really have a shot at?

As of right now I have a hard time seeing us beating the Broncos and we aren't beating the Falcons on the road so that moves us to 1-3.

I think Cincy is one of the few road games we have a chance of winning but they have already dumped their OC and might bench Dalton soon which could give their offense a boost by our game with them.

Can't see us beating the Raiders at home and still not sure about the bucs but I believe they are probably legit because of their QB.

At the Jets? Probably. Saints also might be winnable because they don't have a defense.

Dolphins wont at the Chargers with Jay Cutler and they can't seem to win any close games.

At Chiefs? Nope. Patriots twice, no chance.

Not sure what to make of Dolphins yet but best case would be a split.

Colts maybe a win.

Bottom line, I still think 5 or 6 wins is best case even if we upset a few teams.

They are always a very good team at home. They are a beatable team on the road.

so you're saying the cowgirls would beat them if they were at home then?

bills get their first home loss of the season next week. it's too bad, the defense is playing lights out. unfortunately teams will stop the run game like they did (25 was a non factor) today and force taylor to throw. he made a couple decent throws but honestly, I don't think he's going to get the job done. will they be able to keep this top 10 defense intact until the rookies's ready in 2019? too bad the offense couldn't live up to the defenses level and that could continue to be a factor?

this team has no QB, not one that can take them to the next level? of course that has been an issue for 20 years and the primary reason they don't win games like they should have today.

One thing we can be damn sure of - Broncos next week will make Tyrod beat them through the air. No way they're letting the running game get started. I see a little rebound starting with Game 8 (Jets on the road), then Saints at home, then Chargers on the road. Of course, that's when I think Peterman will take over so Tyrod won't benefit from it, and maybe the Bills won't either. If they're gonna steal a win or two before that, the mess that is Cincy (road game, otherwise I'd feel pretty good about that one) is the best bet, but I think it would be total wishful thinking to think they'll go into that Jets game any better than 2-5.

One thing we can be damn sure of - Broncos next week will make Tyrod beat them through the air. No way they're letting the running game get started. I see a little rebound starting with Game 8 (Jets on the road), then Saints at home, then Chargers on the road. Of course, that's when I think Peterman will take over so Tyrod won't benefit from it, and maybe the Bills won't either. If they're gonna steal a win or two before that, the mess that is Cincy (road game, otherwise I'd feel pretty good about that one) is the best bet, but I think it would be total wishful thinking to think they'll go into that Jets game any better than 2-5.

We really do have a better shot with Peterman, at least for that matchup.

Denver, Cinci, Miami x 2, Chargers, Jets, Colts, and Saints

That is 9. They will need an upset of the Patriots, Oakland, or Atlanta for a shot at hte playoffs

I don't think we beat Denver....and sweep the fish.....Chargers are going to be tough....I do see us beating Cincy, Jets and Saints....