What we learned after two weeks of Bills Football

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we tend to forget is that despite TT being a bottom tier QB, we still had a top 10 offense. I think the offensive game plan today was terrible, as was TT and the Oline. Dawkins is not Glenn and Mills is a sieve. Miler has a ways to go, but overall I think we have the talent to be a 15-20 offense, maybe better. TT is better on the move and we need to use him as a dual threat until he falls or fails.

So it's the OC at fault, here we go again.

So it's the OC at fault, here we go again.

You just answered your own question... Hackett- offense sucks... Lynn.. offense good. Dennison... offense bad... Players basically the same.

Do we win this game if Anthony Lynn was the offensive coordinator?

yes we do.

We have the easiest offense to stop in the NFL.

Focus on Shady and let Tyrod try to beat you with his arm.

if this was true, then why did it seldom happen last year. we score a good deal of points, the D let us down.

I like the way our D played but Cam was not Cam today and if Tyrod plays this bad against a better team with a better QB our D isn't going to be able to hold it as long in my opinion. Nothing against Cam I think he is very talented but he was not the same Cam today in my opinion with still recovering from that surgery.

Cam not listed on the injury report. Do you have inside information? Is it possible he's just not that good?

We've learned that this is not Rex' defense, they've improved dramatically.

We've also learned that our offense is pitiful, you can bet the Broncos put 8 or 9 in the box to stop Shady like they did with Zeke the freak today and see if Tyrod can beat them.

Having a bottom five WR corp makes it tougher. But he made some nice throws the last drive. Jones makes the catch and we are happy with a W-most of us. Some wouldn't be.