Looking for a safe space

Just Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is easily the worst I can remember seeing it.

This is actually a thread right now.

I don't think I'll be returning too the main board much unless/until moderation decides to do something about it.

Hell, that's a great thread compared to the one created to complain about how much McDermott claps at his players as they come off the field.

I don't think I'll be returning too the main board much unless/until moderation decides to do something about it.

I haven't been a regular there in months. Been back more recently than I was most of last year. Even before the dregs from BBMB was turned off there was a constant drumbeat of negativity over there and a couple of nasty fights got going. One of which was flung over here. We lost a mod over that one. :( But now it comes across like the seventh graders at Public School #3 were given access to the swimming pool and they're busily turning it into a cesspool.

Hell, that's a great thread compared to the one created to complain about how much McDermott claps at his players as they come off the field.

I think the "Defense hurt the offense by not letting Carolina score" thread is the real low point.

I honestly thought it was a crayonz thread at first...but no, the poster was dead serious.

did you report the thread?

son of a B word i just read 4 threads. and browsed each subject.

i blame bbmb shutting down and the influx of stupid thinking they can just post a thread.

please, by god, stop newbies from being able to post new threads.

Edited by Boyst62

Sorry,but this thread is no longer contributing to a positive aromoshphere here. If the OP would shut up and do his job than he would have no grumbles. Snowflakegrabble grabble grabble nsksox ekdie skxuejkeid

[initialize ban hammer, set for 60 days]

• 2 weeks later...

So another loss on a season that everyone knew was going to suck, yet it seems its the end of the world over there.

Any funny tweets from Donald to lighten the mood today?

Well, Pence did as he was told and left the Colts game after a few 49ers players knelt during the anthem.

That's about it.

So another loss on a season that everyone knew was going to suck, yet it seems its the end of the world over there.

Any funny tweets from Donald to lighten the mood today?

No. But Dallas lost in total orgasmic defeat @ home no less (always a good thing) & Der Führer Jerrah ordered all players to stand for anthem or be benched.

Wouldn't it be gr8 to see a meltdown with Dallas and they all kneel. Come on guys, get it done, season's almost down the schithole anyway!

If that doesn't make your week feel good, I don't know what would.

No. But Dallas lost in total orgasmic defeat @ home no less (always a good thing) & Der Führer Jerrah ordered all players to stand for anthem or be benched.

Wouldn't it be gr8 to see a meltdown with Dallas and they all kneel. Come on guys, get it done, season's almost down the schithole anyway!

If that doesn't make your week feel good, I don't know what would.

For some reason, I always seem to be in a happier mood the morning after a Cowboys loss. :)

Edited by \GoBillsInDallas/