Looking for a safe space

Just Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord, what an asylum.

I'm all in on prohibiting anyone with less than 500 posts from starting a thread.

It's fewer than.

And I've seen a lot of over 500 post members say a lot of insipid things. Why give them the monopoly on stupid threads?

Don't worry be happy... It will all end soon enough when that big planet barrels into us. You have 6 days to prepare. Forget about looking past October, buy those Christmas gifts now!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/09/17/the-world-as-we-know-it-is-about-to-end-again-if-you-believe-this-biblical-doomsday-claim/?utm_term=.13818a287c85

I did merge a few. But sometimes its just too much so you let them fall off the first page. Then merge them three days later.

Why not just leave them? I am not a techie... Does not being OCD w/board tidyness hinder the performance of the forums?

New boards coming and big revamp. Is it really necessary, threads will die if nobody posts to them. Yeah, clutter...

Explain the reasoning behind it all? I understand the need for good order. What am I missing besides half of my left brain?

Big forums organizational change coming soon enough.

I did merge a few. But sometimes its just too much so you let them fall off the first page. Then merge them three days later.

make me a moderator, all the stupid threads and bull **** I would merge into John from Hemet 48 year old woman thread

make me a moderator, all the stupid threads and bull **** I would merge into John from Hemet 48 year old woman thread

A new automated response to go with your elevated status.

<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE.> You stupid !@#$ing maroon. Your post is full of ****. You don't have the brains of a flea and know nothing about football. In fact, you don't even know how to WATCH football. So shut the !@#$ up, and don't ever even try to start another thread here until you're at least 12 years old... !@#$ing twit.

You'd have a ball making up some new ones. :lol:

Edited by Nanker

<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE.> You stupid !@#$ing maroon. Your post is full of ****. You don't have the brains of a flea and know nothing about football. In fact, you don't even know how to WATCH football. So shut the !@#$ up, and don't ever even try to start another thread here until you're at least 12 years old... !@#$ing twit.

Love it

I did suggest to Scott one time to create a new closed thread message, call it The Madison, and use this video instead of text..

sorry, but the topic is being discussed elsewhere; likely by idiots who don't know **** about football like you have proven you do not. Inam far superior in football knowledge and looks and pull more women then you so my word is definitive. Snowflake. Snowflake snowflake. Misleppled words also are a mstj

Good Lord, what an asylum.

I'm all in on prohibiting anyone with less than 500 posts from starting a thread.

Place is unbearable, and I'd be for 1000 posts to start a thread with the understanding that your thread must have some value beyond "Oh my gosh, we suck!"

You can see why BBMB shut down the board.

Place is unbearable, and I'd be for 1000 posts to start a thread with the understanding that your thread must have some value beyond "Oh my gosh, we suck!"

You can see why BBMB shut down the board.

I just shut down a thread that was the posters very first post.