I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just have to suck it up for this year. They have to take a QB in the 1st round in 2018. I am honestly at the point where if I can't get up for the one I want I just take the next one on my board.

You miss every shot you don't take. As anyone who watches Tyrod Taylor would know.

Agree with number one. Number two I don't. JK was tough. Newton was afraid to jump on a fumble.

Jim Kelly nearly destroyed the Bills but calling out his OL.

If Cam Newton is on the Bills, we aren't sitting on a 17 year playoff drought.

But yeah, lets mock a mock a NFL MVP, Heisman trophy winner, NC, & SB runner up. Newton sucks!

The offense wasn't a problem last year . The defense was. Now it's probably reversed. should not have traded watkins. This team has no deep threat.

not talking about the offense as a hole.

The offense this year is fine if they get Shady going no different then the last two years.

When Shady or run game dont get going this is what you get. Its been the same last two years as well. Meaning QB not good enough

I had seen enough of Tyrod by the middle of last season. Now I'm just sitting here knowing every game that we can't get McCoy going, we are done. If a defense can make Tyrod try to beat them, we have no shot. The guy is not good enough. Should have started Peterman this year, should have put him in at halftime today...we will never beat a team that can stop the run with Tyrod as the QB.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

We just have to suck it up for this year. They have to take a QB in the 1st round in 2018. I am honestly at the point where if I can't get up for the one I want I just take the next one on my board.

You miss every shot you don't take. As anyone who watches Tyrod Taylor would know.

And my fear is they won't have enough ammunition to move up to get an elite one and we settle for Josh Allen.

You put that tweet down specifically because you think it's a saving grace for TT.

You and I both know that if it was focused on TT bad throw...you never lost it.

EJ Manuel never had a game as bad as this...

He didn't? Last years jets game was pretty horrible. TT didn't turn the ball over.

What I can't believe is that there are people on this board STILL defending Tyrod after a game like that. All he had to do was throw that last ball towards the pylon and that game was over and even though he played like **** all game, he could've been the hero. But that last pass was the epitome of Tyrod's career. He can ONLY hit a receiver that's standing still and wide open. That's not gonna cut it. It's Peterman time.

I've done with him but probably doesn't help him getting rid of the one receiving threat defenses actually worry about.

But yeah, if Losman or Manuel had 25 passing yards at halftime or 125 for the game, people would be ready to move on.

Also, Peterman will not make much of difference. This wr core is super weak. Dink and Dunk.

but dink n dunk seems to be peterman's game. not saying he is the savior, or a great qb...but it just seems like he is a better fit for this offense. quick decisions, short to intermediate throws.

I had seen enough of Tyrod by the middle of last season. Now I'm just sitting here knowing every game that we can't get McCoy going, we are done. If a defense can make Tyrod try to beat them, we have no shot. The guy is not good enough. Should have started Peterman this year, should have put him in at halftime today...we will never beat a team that can stop the run with Tyrod as the QB.

this is how I feel regarding TT. I still root for him but I think he has already reached his ceiling.

Did you not watch the game? The Panthers loaded the box and crashed the line on every play. Why do you think that was?

The Panthers front seven is very good.

Bradley Gelber Retweeted YardsPerPass

Ball was clearly thrown behind Zay, but you wanna see him come down with that. That's a catch that prob comes with more experience. #Bills