TNF: Texans at Bengals

YoloinOhio

Decent point but what are JAGs like Mike Glennon & Tom Savage really getting you?

Ya that is a fair point and the other argument. I know if i was a veteran player though, i would want the best option at QB regardless of age or how high of a draft pick you are. If you aren't doing that, you are basically saying we are playing for the future

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah when have a stud who played at 12 colleges like Tom Savage, you should definitely be playing him. Such an upgrade!

It has nothing to do with how good Tom Savage is. Watson never played from under center in college. He played in a one-read or run offense. It's irresponsible to trot him out behind this offensive line against a top 5 defense on a short week.

It has nothing to do with how good Tom Savage is. Watson never played from under center in college. He played in a one-read or run offense. It's irresponsible to trot him out behind this offensive line against a top 5 defense on a short week.

With no true te to catch the ball if he would stop looking at the pass rushers and keep his eyes downfield.

Ya that is a fair point and the other argument. I know if i was a veteran player though, i would want the best option at QB regardless of age or how high of a draft pick you are. If you aren't doing that, you are basically saying we are playing for the future

Yeah, I would just argue that at best those guys may win like 1 more game.

Ideally, you have a Farve-Rodgers or Brees-Rivers situation. But it's really hard to justify not playing Watson because of Tom Savage. Especially after his title game performance.

He would have been on the Wall of Fame if he didn't get hurt. He was a beast.

Huh?

Their lack of depth at WR and complete mismanagement of both offensive line and QB position are unforgivable. This game shouldn't even be close with the way the Bungles are playing.

In still waiting on what I was told by the "long standing knowledgeable board posters" that told me Ross was the best WR in the class to come tell me why isnt he being productive.

You'll be waiting until you produce a quote from someone saying that.

I vividly remember telling you over and over that Ross would be a top-10 pick because he lead the nation in receiving yards and blew away his combine workout.

Then again, you can't follow a discussion to save your life, so I'm not surprised that you're confused

:lol:

Yeah, I would just argue that at best those guys may win like 1 more game.

Ideally, you have a Farve-Rodgers or Brees-Rivers situation. But it's really hard to justify not playing Watson because of Tom Savage. Especially after his title game performance.

Yes, you don't draft a QB in the first round and wait to play him until you build a complete team. You draft first round QB's to play.

I agree about Watson's pedigree, but I don't think the Bengals are a top 5 defense.