Congrats on your win yesterday

Ice bowl 67

To my Buffalo friends! Happy you guys took it to them yesterday. Was that game at home or in New York? Anyways hope you keep it going. It might be tough on the road in Carolina but Cam Newton looked rusty and when you only score 23 points against a bad 49ers team that doesnt really look impressive. I had Cam in fantasy football and was hoping you would put up some big numbers but he looked unimpressive. You guys can beat them if your D plays well. Happy for the Bills and their fans.

We'll see next week. I dont see us having a chance against Atlanta down there especially on Sunday night football when they open their new stadium. I would love to be wrong.

Your defense look good against the Jets yesterday? How did the offense look?

THe Bills played well on both sides of the football in my humble opinion.

Theres a new sheriff in town...

Edited by Figster

We've got to have words about Davante Adams, my man. I'm not sure if it's devious or masterful to initiate a scuffle and get off with it without punishment.

I agree he should have been ejected as well. It was a bad call that we got away with. Poor officiating there, you wont get an argument from me.

To my Buffalo friends! Happy you guys took it to them yesterday. Was that game at home or in New York? Anyways hope you keep it going. It might be tough on the road in Carolina but Cam Newton looked rusty and when you only score 23 points against a bad 49ers team that doesnt really look impressive. I had Cam in fantasy football and was hoping you would put up some big numbers but he looked unimpressive. You guys can beat them if your D plays well. Happy for the Bills and their fans.

We're the only real New York team, sir. ;)

We will be playing them on Thursday in November in that wasteland also known as New Jersey.

I agree he should have been ejected as well. It was a bad call that we got away with. Poor officiating there, you wont get an argument from me.

Clearly Adams was the instigator, but I didn't think either of them did anything worthy of being ejected.