7 people shot dead at Cowboys watching party last night

\GoBillsInDallas/

"Police say Spencer Hight burst into Meredith's cookout in Plano on Sunday, killing the 27-year-old and seven others in one of North Texas' worst mass shootings in recent memory"

WTF... You mean there were other mass shootings, ones they just can't remember or were too long ago. That this wasn't the only one? Gee, nice if everybody to forget.

Oh tay! :-/

Only in Texas! Do it up big and bold!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

"Police say Spencer Hight burst into Meredith's cookout in Plano on Sunday, killing the 27-year-old and seven others in one of North Texas' worst mass shootings in recent memory"

WTF... You mean there were other mass shootings, ones they just can't remember or were too long ago. That this wasn't the only one? Gee, nice if everybody to forget.

Oh tay! :-/

Only in Texas! Do it up big and bold!

Huh? Have you never seen the phrase "in recent memory" before?

If she loved him... Damn right she should shoulder the mortgage alone. Yeah, the guns and swords... YIKES! He should have just demanded alimony. "Alimony, alimony pays the rent!"

Maybe sell the house and get a cheaper one. He probably was booted from his own house... I am not defending his horrible act in no way, shape or form. Dude went snappo...

Jesus Christ... Being a male "homemaker" won't cut it with these new age women... How the tables are turned w/these Millennials theses days! Sounds like she really took her vows seriously and really loved the Dude:

Holy crap... Kick a guy when he's down. Maybe he was a jerk with bad temper, I guess this proves it.

"Lane said Spencer lost his job doing contract work for Texas Instruments around the time that he and Meredith bought the Plano house in 2015. Meredith, who worked for Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages in Fort Worth, was shouldering the mortgage by herself and gave Spencer time to get his act together, her mother said.

"She took her marriage vows very seriously," Lane said.

Spencer told his friend that Meredith was understanding at first but then hounded him for not contributing.

Meredith filed for divorce in July. It was then that she told her parents that Spencer had been violent at least twice including a time last fall when he slammed her face against a wall. But Lane said her daughter hadn't reported the incidents to police."

Wow! Dude loses his job and she dumps him... If she really loved him, ditch the fancy digs, downgrade... Yet, she boots him, throws a party with his Best Man.

I guess they do it big in Texas... That is take marriage seriously!

Yeah... He should have got his schit together and went into HouseHusband mode... Instead he torques the place up!

Yikes! If this was 80 years... Would the husband kick the wife to curb and say: "Get your act together and contribute money?" Hell no! Society back then wouldn't stand for if she was still putting her labor into the household!

I say what I say... Not condoning what this dude did. Was he really violent w/her or are they backpedaling? Yeah, he was violent now. I'd like to really hear the whole story but unfortunately everybody is dead!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois