Gilmore!!!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not only is he overrated but the best part is he's an 8.5M cap hit and a 22.5M dead cap hit

40M guaranteed for that slacker.

once again proves that belichick is a below average talent evaluator. without brady he's.....well.....unable to score a single point against us in foxboro last year

GEEEEENNNNNNIIIIUUUUUUSSSSSS

40M guaranteed for a player who may be average can bring down a whole franchise.

So McCourty was supposed to cover Kelce and Hill, and Gilmore was supposed to cover a completely empty zone? Seems far-fetched.

The best you can say is that there was a miscommunication. But that happened so often in Buffalo that it makes you wonder where the problem lies.

However the (lack of) effort you can't ignore. Some things never (will) change.

One game dude - one game. Let's slow our roll until October.

Of course it's only one game. But last night, Gilmore didn't play "The Patriot* Way" Maybe in a month, BB will be able to change a player's ingrained habits.

InfiniteWeepyGordonsetter-size_restricte

@Cianaf

NE tried to disguise their four-man rush with CB coming off opposite side of field. Safeties rotated, Gilmore blew his coverage. Awful D.

@BrianJesterFF

Replying to @Cianaf

Apparently McCourty said after the game that it was his fault. Some sort of Cover 2

So McCourty was supposed to cover Kelce and Hill, and Gilmore was supposed to cover a completely empty zone? Seems far-fetched.

The best you can say is that there was a miscommunication. But that happened so often in Buffalo that it makes you wonder where the problem lies.

However the (lack of) effort you can't ignore. Some things never (will) change.

This was a mess all around on the Pats D. Look at the top of the screen. That wr is also wide open. Both Safeties got sucked to the middle of the field. They ran almost mirror routes on the outside and both were wide open.

Of course it's only one game. But last night, Gilmore didn't play "The Patriot* Way" Maybe in a month, BB will be able to change a player's ingrained habits.

see, I disagree. It's near impossible to watch cbs on the broadcast, but Gilmore looked to be pretty good even though Smith didn't look his way much.

This was a mess all around on the Pats D. Look at the top of the screen. That wr is also wide open. Both Safeties got sucked to the middle of the field. They ran almost mirror routes on the outside and both were wide open.

Yep, saw that.

I didn't even mentioned your name and you responded, so you're the one who got your panties in a wad whenever someone says anything negative about Gilmore.

Also, cut the internet tough guy act, it's embarrassing!

It's funny, you say I'm always wrong about Gilmore, but yet I have the same opinions as majority of fans do about him. Guess we're all wrong about him and you're right?! You need to tell the entire Bills Mafia why they're all wrong!

http://us.blastingnews.com/sports/2017/09/bills-mafia-destroys-stephon-gilmore-on-twitter-after-blown-coverage-001992243.html

Nicholas Mendola

@NicholasMendola

Oh I get to do the thing...

THE WORLD: Alex Smith can't go deep

STEPHON GILMORE: Hold my beer#OnTVnowDude

Quite simply, yes, when you say something that's incorrect, and is verified as incorrect by the guy that made the mistake on the field, then you are wrong (along with anyone that agrees with you).

There no tough guy act. There's only a simple request to be a man and call out people by name.

Don't sling insults couched with ambiguity and then run and hide behind a lie ("I don't read your posts but I know your opinion about this subject"). Perhaps that's asking too much; I've always been a man of high expectations.

Credit to Reid for the design on that play. NE had shown that Cover-2 look several times previously and Reid exploited the safeties by running that deep post which confused them and left the outside vulnerable. Gilmore could have shown more awareness, but he thought he had safety help over the top as the defense was designed on that play.

Don't understand the classless ex-Bills player bashing in this thread. It's better to tip your hat to the other guy. In this case Reid for his play design and his players for perfect execution.

Quite simply, yes, when you say something that's incorrect, and is verified as incorrect by the guy that made the mistake on the field, then you are wrong (along with anyone that agrees with you).

There no tough guy act. There's only a simple request to be a man and call out people by name.

Don't sling insults couched with ambiguity and then run and hide behind a lie ("I don't read your posts but I know your opinion about this subject"). Perhaps that's asking too much; I've always been a man of high expectations.

I don't know Bandit. If you look at that video there is no one remotely near Gilmore and he was looking in the whole time. He should have stayed with the WR, I don't care what the safety said. This to me is a matter of the safety taking ownership of him making the wrong read but Gilmore also lacked awareness on this play even if that wasn't his responsibility per se.

Gilmore blew it man.

What a sad, salty, bitter thread this is.

1) do you think the Pats, Packers, & Steelers fans devout threads to rooting for their ex players' failures? I guess when you're a fan of losers, you need to cheer on failures of others. Pretty pathetic and kinda of embarrassing.

2). Some of you don't know basic football.

3). Stop being the bitter exes. We got left for a richer, better looking person. Stop stalking your ex's Facebook and making catty comments on how much weight they gain. worry about your own situation.

Credit to Reid for the design on that play. NE had shown that Cover-2 look several times previously and Reid exploited the safeties by running that deep post which confused them and left the outside vulnerable. Gilmore could have shown more awareness, but he thought he had safety help over the top as the defense was designed on that play.

Don't understand the classless ex-Bills player bashing in this thread. It's better to tip your hat to the other guy. In this case Reid for his play design and his players for perfect execution.

It's so sad and reflects badly on this fan base. Good news, Zay Jones. We love you know but if you leave, we will root for you to fail!!!

This game came down to Belichick and the Pats daring Smith to beat them deep. He did and give props to KC.

But I'm sure NE is done and will suck this year.

But does Gilmore fall into the good bucket for BB* or into the clunker?

He definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt, but when you look at him dumping Jones, Collins, Ryan - for Ealy, Gilmore, etc it's a very bad trade off on paper and yesterday's game proved it. Once Hightower went down, that defense collapsed.

Don't tell me Satan isn't having second thoughts about Gilmore - not from the long balls, but from his piss poor effort to stop Hunt's 78 Yd TD.

Not his guy.

HandmadeUncomfortableGnatcatcher-max-14m

What a sad, salty, bitter thread this is.

1) do you think the Pats, Packers, & Steelers fans devout threads to rooting for their ex players' failures? I guess when you're a fan of losers, you need to cheer on failures of others. Pretty pathetic and kinda of embarrassing.

2). Some of you don't know basic football.

3). Stop being the bitter exes. We got left for a richer, better looking person. Stop stalking your ex's Facebook and making catty comments on how much weight they gain. worry about your own situation.

Great advice and I encourage everyone to listen to it.

Also, I guess that goes for all the people who will be stalking Watkins/Rams and see how their ex is doing and hopefully all the catty comments will stop then, right?

What makes you think I was talking about you in the first place? I said "there's a certain poster" and you immediately responded. Guilty conscious? I've called you out before and would have no problems doing it again.

Like I said, I don't live on here and read every single post. I like football, it's entertaining, but there's more to life than football and the internet. You on the other hand have a superiority complex when it comes to people who disagree with your opinions.

Great advice and I encourage everyone to listen to it.

Also, I guess that goes for all the people who will be stalking Watkins/Rams and see how their ex is doing and hopefully all the catty comments will stop then, right?

Overall, I agree. A difference is the Bills traded Sammy and Gilmore was a FA.

I was listening to the radio team when Gillislee scored his second touchdown. They kept talking about the Bills.....Gilmore who forced a fumble, Hogan, who looks fantastic, and now Gilislee....what did the Bills NOT see with those guys. I'll bet Bills fans are crying in their beer right now.

Well, the losses of Hogan and Gillislee can be attributed to mistaken strategy by our GM at the time. However, the credit for FINDING both of them goes to the same guy.

Regarding not signing Gilmore...we've all seen him play a few years. Capable of big plays, and also big mistakes.

I'm not sure how much better a team we'd be with Hogan and Gillislee. We haven't made the playoffs with them, let's see how we do without 'em.