Here is to a great season

Ice bowl 67

Thanks. I'm already going to hell anyhow, so I'm openly hoping Brady blows out his knee tonight.

The Bills are going to be unwatchable this year, but here's to big things in 2018 and beyond. Best of luck with the Packers this year.

Why? The team went 9-7, 8-8 and 7-9 the last three seasons with significant issues, especially how Rex Ryan destroyed himself in the 2nd half of the 2016 season. The worst this team is going to be is the same 7-9 without Watkins for most of the year....which is definitely not "Unwatchable". That would be an insult to all those 53 players on that squad especially the good players like McCoy, Williams.

Thanks. I'm already going to hell anyhow, so I'm openly hoping Brady blows out his knee tonight.

The Bills are going to be unwatchable this year, but here's to big things in 2018 and beyond. Best of luck with the Packers this year.

I'll bet you'll watch every snap.

I've been a member of TBD since 2005, and although I may not post often, I'm on this site every day.

I just wanted to comment on how refreshing it is to have a fan of another team come to our message board, speak intelligently, offer insightful opinions and information, show our team some love, all while still maintaining his own teams allegiance.

You are a classy act Ice, and it's always a pleasure to see you on here. I wish your Packers all the luck in the NFC, and would love to see a Packers Bills super bowl!