Craig Carton Arrested by the FBI in $5.6M Fraud Probe

26CornerBlitz

I used to enjoy him on WGR. Sad situation.

He was on GR?

I never listened to him, but somehow that show would be on my TV a lot - I think they'd do replays of it after Sabres games.......And, he just came across as a dbag.

I have a friend who this exact same thing happened to. Gambling is a serious addiction just like all the rest. My friend lost his family and ended up In federal prison for 3 years.

While I have never listened to this guy on the radio or know anything about him, I bet he is in a very bad place now. Try showing some compassion. We all make mistakes.

I have a friend who this exact same thing happened to. Gambling is a serious addiction just like all the rest. My friend lost his family and ended up In federal prison for 3 years.

While I have never listened to this guy on the radio or know anything about him, I bet he is in a very bad place now. Try showing some compassion. We all make mistakes.

Yep.

It sucks that for a change, this is someone that actually is on every day where I live and most people won't get the references lol. He used to do this thing where he would pick games that were sure things and say "la la la la la la lock it upppp"

Funny that it turns out he had major gambling debts and was obviously constantly wrong when betting and the only this "la la locked up," is him.

That show is real good and everyone on it is funny and real likable. The drops are funny and Boomers personality is a great counterpart to a complete idiot. At first carton didn't bother me but the more I listened, the more it was obvious that he knew nothing about sports. He's not as bad as the 2 guys on the WGR morning show, (nobody knows less then them) but it made it hard to take. Then he would drive the same jokes into the ground over and over. I'm not glad he ripped a bunch of people off and turned out to be a criminal, but I'm happy he's not going to be on the show.

!@#$ that.

Bilking people out of money? Thieves get no compassion.

I hear what he's saying.

The guy was probably in an awful place and dug himself in a hole he couldn't get out from so he was willing to do anything to get out of it.

Definitely doesn't make it right but I hear what he's saying.

You are the type of guy you that is probably searching for excuses for the hackers of Equifax.

Pathetic.