ronnieroscoe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He played well this preseason.

But he's right. No player has ever improved after their rookie year.

i really liked Jwill. I think I was one of the only ones defending him after his rookie year. Most thought he was slow and unimpressive. I thought he was still overcoming injury and had a shot to contribute this year. Looked good in camp. Oh well, maybe he gets PS'd.

No, it's a big middle finger to the fans. Like stupid politicians, they need to crap on everything the previous regime did. They can say the inherited a giant mess when in truth, there were plenty of good pieces.

Now, they made a giant mess and can know can try to buy more time for themselves. And odds are, they will be gone in 3 years and a new regime would have to clean up their mess. Rinse and repeat.

You could have kept solid young talent and gotten rid of older, higher price vets. But instead of guys like Sammy, Darby, Williams, we kept scrubs like Tolbert (good player but old now), Yates, and Vlad. I'm so pumped!!!

yeah I'm over it. I actually skipped the 4th preseason game. I don't even know the last time any snap of Bills football wasn't the highest priority.

These guys might be smarter than the rest of us but I'm full on show me the baby. Tolbert over williams, Sammy and Darby trades, ducasse still on the team, any of the bottom of the barrel wrs over Reilly. All headscratchers.

I don't see the vision. I should be so pumped to only have a week before the season starts and I'm already fearing the next 3 years. I'm all out of kool aid

No, it's a big middle finger to the fans. Like stupid politicians, they need to crap on everything the previous regime did. They can say the inherited a giant mess when in truth, there were plenty of good pieces.

Now, they made a giant mess and can know can try to buy more time for themselves. And odds are, they will be gone in 3 years and a new regime would have to clean up their mess. Rinse and repeat.

You could have kept solid young talent and gotten rid of older, higher price vets. But instead of guys like Sammy, Darby, Williams, we kept scrubs like Tolbert (good player but old now), Yates, and Vlad. I'm so pumped!!!

I acreally agree here. It feels like a reverse tank - rather than keep the young guns we are keeping the old guard, though they do fit the scheme better.

Except Ducacasse - f that guy.

Go here to see why they took Jones. His stats leap off the page. I can see why you'd want to dump your backup RB for this:

http://www.nfl.com/player/kharilee/2553552/profile

He caught a pass for 7 yards in 2015. Which is exactly one more pass than that Clay guy we traded for yesterday. Only Clay is on his 5th team, and has yet to catch a regular season pass.

Super Bowl!!

Edited by TC in St. Louis

i really liked Jwill. I think I was one of the only ones defending him after his rookie year. Most thought he was slow and unimpressive. I thought he was still overcoming injury and had a shot to contribute this year. Looked good in camp. Oh well, maybe he gets PS'd.

He didn't impress me last season, but showed much better this year. I don't see why this was necessary, especially after we got down to 53