[closed]Bills trade Kevon Seymour to Panthers

YoloinOhio

@joebuscaglia

I thought Seymour might be in trouble to make the team. It appears it just wasn't as someone being waived. Another Whaley pick gone.

@joebuscaglia

He was not as well thought of in this defensive scheme as he was in one that was here last year. Struggled to stay healthy, too.

Eh. A 6th round drafted player swapped for a 6th round drafted player. Nothing to get upset over. It's not like Seymour did anything in his time here and the Bills could definitely use the speed at WR.

and what has the WR we acquired done?

Oh my God, that's hilarious. I remember reading here by so many that were okay because we have seen more when Gilmore walked. Our experts kept telling us how great Seymour was, he wasn't. however I really like the Panthers young cornerbacks they have Bradberry and Worley and the other second-year guy that essentially gives them four guys that are all in their second year

Oh my God, that's hilarious. I remember reading here by so many that were okay because we have seen more when Gilmore walked. Our experts kept telling us how great Seymour was, he wasn't. however I really like the Panthers young cornerbacks they have Bradberry and Worley and the other second-year guy that essentially gives them four guys that are all in their second year

Panthers will have a very good defense again, and a sneaky good offense to go with it. Apparently they're very excited about Mccaffrey. They'll be a contender this season I'm pretty sure.

Seymour really struggled in camp per reports

I thought he was injured most of TC, can't remember a single play of him on PS games, negative or positive. I don't understand the outrage in trading a guy that only looked promising his rookie year.

Seymour was a legend that never was.