Great Article on Bledsoe - Cowboys

:lol:

I don’t care if he’s blanketed by 3 defenders, I’m still going to fling lots of ill-advised passes in his general direction

bledsoe takes the snap

pat pat

looks to keyshawn

pat pat

looks to keyshawn

pat pat

looks to keyshawn

pat pat

:ph34r:

That was friggin hilarious

“Drew is a proven winner, sort of,” said Jones. “I mean, he’s never actually ‘won’ anything, but he’s still a winner in my book.

"He had some bad luck in New England after I left, and his stint in Buffalo wasn’t that great, but I blame the system and the coaches for those problems. Drew is blameless."  :ph34r:  :lol:  :o

261579[/snapback]

That was the part that he borrowed from Fezmid but forgot to give credit :)

Drew doesn't play for us any more.  Isn't it time to get over the childish attitide towards him.  I am sure we have someone on the roster that the 2 year old antics can be directed at. 

Nate

TKO

Posey

etc....

261582[/snapback]

Sorry, Mr. Bledsoe. No offense meant to your son. Thanks for parenting with dignity.

Drew doesn't play for us any more.  Isn't it time to get over the childish attitide towards him.  I am sure we have someone on the roster that the 2 year old antics can be directed at. 

Nate

TKO

Posey

etc....

261582[/snapback]

Aren't those guys that actually contribute to WINNING the game? :ph34r:

Aren't those guys that actually contribute to WINNING the game?  :lol:

261590[/snapback]

Yeah thats right Nate helped the Jags win that first game of the year. Oh and help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo with his fumble. Sorry I forgot about those. :ph34r:

Drew doesn't play for us any more.  Isn't it time to get over the childish attitide towards him.

261582[/snapback]

It's all in good fun. :lol:

Here's to the Cowboys opening in Philly on Monday night! :ph34r:

It's all in good fun. :lol:

Here's to the Cowboys opening in Philly on Monday night! :ph34r:

261595[/snapback]

It was kind of funny the first 5 or 6 hundred times. But too be honest the bash Drew crusade got boring a very long time ago.

Yeah thats right Nate helped the Jags win that first game of the year.  Oh and help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo with his fumble.  Sorry I forgot about those.  :ph34r:

261591[/snapback]

I think I warned you not to drink out of other people's glasses already. :lol:

I think I warned you not to drink out of other people's glasses already.  :lol:

261598[/snapback]

No I am sorry I don't remember you telling me that.

I suppose this constant droll humor is kind of like the igloo jokes you get all the time huh? :ph34r:

I wasn't trying to Bledsoe-bash with this post. I was just pointing out an article concerning the trade. Nevermind that the news source was "The Brushback."

You people need to have some fun.

I wasn't trying to Bledsoe-bash with this post. I was just pointing out an article concerning the trade. Nevermind that the news source was "The Brushback."

You people need to have some fun.

Yeah thats right Nate helped the Jags win that first game of the year.  Oh and help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo with his fumble.  Sorry I forgot about those.  :lol:

261591[/snapback]

:ph34r:

C'mon man, that article was hilarious! You honestly can't see any humor there?

Not even close but there's more than a bit of irony having you complain about whipping a dead horse.  Seen any negative Travis Henry threads lately? :ph34r:

Lighten up, Francis.

261629[/snapback]

At least Travis is still on the roster. Actually I haven't really bashed him in a while, just saying he is only worth a 4th round pick at best.