Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

I mean safe as in, no one else grabs him after his release.

and could they bring him onto PS without worry? He looks a bit too good to me.

Oh. That's really tough to gauge and predict. There are not a lot of good backups in this league. He would likely get picked up by teams willing to keep three QBs on their active roster. But it's surely not a given. There would be a decent chance he passes waivers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. That's really tough to gauge and predict. There are not a lot of good backups in this league. He would likely get picked up by teams willing to keep three QBs on their active roster. But it's surely not a given. There would be a decent chance he passes waivers.

I see quite a few teams are keeping two this year.

maybe thats an advantage to Bills IF they are actually interested in Peterman. and because they drafted him I would like to think they are

bird in the hand and all that..

Exactly on queue with misrepresentation

Yates - Webb

JWill- Banyan

It's Banyard. :lol:

But yeah......keep pretending there is no difference from one player to the next.

Barnyard will probably lead the NFL in ypc and 3rd and short conversions and score 8 TD's. No problem. :thumbsup::lol:

Who is replacing Hodges on your list now? Do you even KNOW who is next on the depth chart? :lol:

Thanks. :thumbsup: Yeah on paper things look pretty bleak........but games aren't played on paper, they are played on TV......which is where I will be casually viewing them from our tailgate in the shadow of the stadium this year.

They haven't looked this bad since the blackout rule was lifted and the picture off the antenna is better than Directv so I expect a lot of TV's in the lots this season............10+ hour tailgates.......gotta' love that.

Btw Tank fans.......Sam Darnold......zero TD's and two interceptions against WESTERN Michigan yesterday. :lol:

Western Michigan went 13-1 last season and gave Wisconsin a tough game in their new year's day bowl game. They finished 15th and are not bad at all. They're better than a lot of "name" teams right now even if not truly elite. Darnold had a solid game too except for the ints - 23/33 for 289 yards (nearly 9 ypa). Edited by dave mcbride

Western Michigan went 13-1 last season and gave Wisconsin a tough game in their new year's day bowl game. They finished 15th and are not bad at all. They're better than a lot of "name" teams right now even if not truly elite. Darnold had a solid game too except for the ints - 23/33 for 289 yards (nearly 9 ypa).

Better than Michigan Michigan?....that stomped Florida out yesterday after which the Florida HC dejectedly admitted they just kicked their asses because they were bigger and stronger? I was just clarifying. :flirt: