Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, I can't blame any 1st-year, 1st-time HC for keeping a few vets around that he knows first-hand.

Actually it looks like he wants an entire roster of modestly accomplished 8 year veterans to me.

That didn't work for Jauron......it just lead to an inescapable brand of mediocrity.

I know the thought process around here is 2-5 wins this season...... but I would not be surprised in the least by a 7 win season, myself.

And in the process they would likely beat some younger teams that would surpass them in 2018.........like when Jauron beat the Jags and Packers at home and then those two teams made their respective conference finals the following season while Dick got his 7 wins again.

ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS HERE WE'LL BE SOON SIGNING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BECAUSE MCD "LUVS HIM SUM PANTHERS"....

The Panthers waived safety Dezmen Southward, linebacker Ben Boulware, linebacker Zeek Bigger, wide receiver Austin Duke, defensive tacakle Eric Crume, quarterback Garrett Gilbert, running back Jalen Simmons, wide receiver Keyarris Garrett, wide receiver Mose Frazier, defensive end Bryan Cox, Jr., tackle Blaine Clausell , defensive end Zach Moore, defensive end Larry Webster, defensive tackle Toby Johnson, tight end Eric Wallace, cornerback Jeff Richards, safety Damian Parms, tight end Bryce Williams, cornerback Devonte Johnson, defensive tackle Gabriel Mass, defensive end Arthur Miley, center Brian Folkerts, defensive tackle Connor Wujciak and defensive end Efe Obada. They also terminated the contracts of veterans punter Andy Lee, quarterback Joe Webb, wide receiver Trevor Graham, and fullback Darrel Young, waived-injured cornerback Zack Sanchez. They also placed nine on injured reserve: wide receiver Brenton Bersin, center Gino Gradkowski, guard Chris Scott, safety L.J. McCray, tackle Dan France, guard David Yankey, cornerback Teddy Williams, wide receiver Fred Ross and tight end Scott Simsonson.

STAY TUNED :flirt:

Edited by Bob&Doug

ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS HERE WE'LL BE SOON SIGNING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BECAUSE MCD "LUVS HIM SUM PANTHERS"....

The Panthers waived safety Dezmen Southward, linebacker Ben Boulware, linebacker Zeek Bigger, wide receiver Austin Duke, defensive tacakle Eric Crume, quarterback Garrett Gilbert, running back Jalen Simmons, wide receiver Keyarris Garrett, wide receiver Mose Frazier, defensive end Bryan Cox, Jr., tackle Blaine Clausell , defensive end Zach Moore, defensive end Larry Webster, defensive tackle Toby Johnson, tight end Eric Wallace, cornerback Jeff Richards, safety Damian Parms, tight end Bryce Williams, cornerback Devonte Johnson, defensive tackle Gabriel Mass, defensive end Arthur Miley, center Brian Folkerts, defensive tackle Connor Wujciak and defensive end Efe Obada. They also terminated the contracts of veterans punter Andy Lee, quarterback Joe Webb, wide receiver Trevor Graham, and fullback Darrel Young, waived-injured cornerback Zack Sanchez. They also placed nine on injured reserve: wide receiver Brenton Bersin, center Gino Gradkowski, guard Chris Scott, safety L.J. McCray, tackle Dan France, guard David Yankey, cornerback Teddy Williams, wide receiver Fred Ross and tight end Scott Simsonson.

STAY TUNED :flirt:

I would take a look at Garrett

Dolphins signed TJ McDonald not TJ Ward

From James Walker - Dolphins ESPN Reporter

Source: The #Dolphins reach a four-year, $24 million extension with safety T.J. McDonald. The deal includes $10 million in guaranteed money.

Edited by JoeF

Ive seen enough Fast Freddy Smith, Drew Haddad, Martin Nance, Deonte Thompson type preseason star WR's to know that most of these disappointing cuts end up turning out as nothing more than 5th receivers or practice squad players.

Reilly I think will be different. He seems to have what it takes to have a solid NFL career somewhere down the road. Hopefully, we can stash him on the practice squad.