Republican Tax Plan (a nothingburger with cheese)

Tiberius

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Kohn just said that he cant guarantee middle class taxes won't increase under Trump's proposed tax reform. Whether it's true or not, Trump pry shouldn't put this guy in front of a camera again.

I actually applaud him for that. At least he's being honest and not blowing sunshine up everyone's ass

I actually applaud him for that. At least he's being honest and not blowing sunshine up everyone's ass

Yeah. True. But when Dems do it? They are just meanies!

No, actually it's your heirs that are taxed

And this is supposed to make me sad? Good. I'd be dead. Be thankful Daddy left your lazy azz something before the tax man gets it. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah. True. But when Dems do it? They are just meanies!

When Dem's raise taxes they're only raising it on other people like those greedy people who have nice things you don't have. But not on you, if you like your tax cut you can keep your tax cut

And this is supposed to make me sad? Good. I'd be dead. Be thankful Daddy left your lazy azz something before the tax man gets it.

Hell yeah! That's what I say about Climate Change. In the unlikely event their doomsday predictions are even remotely realized I'll be dead and buried. So !@#$ the planet :P

One way to pay for it? Eliminate the step up in basis at death. If you sell an appreciated asset five minutes before you die you pay cap gains. You wait 6 minutes and let your heirs sell it, poof...the gains are eliminated. I don't understand the reasoning behind that.

No, actually it's your heirs that are taxed

ZtnTsS1.jpg

Do the democrats have a plan?

They have no plans.

Never put a tax cut plan up for a vote for 8 years.

Of course they have a plan. It's even got a hashtag:

#resist