Republican Tax Plan (a nothingburger with cheese)

Tiberius

blah blah blah mindless stupidity blah blah. blah blah dumbassery blah blah. Blah blah blah general retardedness.

There you go, Az.

Edit: and let me preempt his inevitable defense with the observation that: No, gatorman, I'm rubber, and you're glue...

Edited by DC Tom

I see this as a real nothingburger delux coming down the pipe. I'd be real surprised if they got a tax cut we don't need through. Where is the damn plan they keep saying is almost done?

At least nobody's quoted him yet.

Take that ****...

There you go, Az.

Edit: and let me preempt his inevitable defense with the observation that: No, gatorman, I'm rubber, and you're glue...

So I take it you pretty much said the same thing he did but used different words?

Take that ****...

Thanks. You have plummeted to the bottom of my Christmas card list.

Edited by Azalin

PPP sniping aside, I am curious what we'll be seeing from the Republicans, it seems there's been some rifts not only between Republican Congress and Trump, but also within Republican Congress on a few topics. They've been wanting to lower taxes for many years, they have the power to do so right now, so it'll be interesting to see if they can get anything passed.

PPP sniping aside, I am curious what we'll be seeing from the Republicans, it seems there's been some rifts not only between Republican Congress and Trump, but also within Republican Congress on a few topics. They've been wanting to lower taxes for many years, they have the power to do so right now, so it'll be interesting to see if they can get anything passed.

They'll get it passed. It's the one thing they're good at.

So I take it you pretty much said the same thing he did but used different words?

Thanks. You have plummeted to the bottom of my Christmas card list.

So now you're assuming I'm a Xtian? Ya bigot. Great, now I'm triggered, thanks a lot.