Would you be good keeping Taylor...

How many had roster decisions that needed to be made by the 3rd day of the league year? Wood was extended after being evaluated through camp and some preseason games.

I really don't think it matters as you can restructure deals at almost any point. Kyle Williams took a pay cut after the new league year 2 years ago....how many other Bills had theirs slashed this year?

I think it's farfetched to think Wood was just evaluated in the last couple of months. He's been starting for the Bills since 2009, he has a good track record.

I'm not interested in going back and forth on this topic because it's been discussed so many times.

IMO, the Bills paid Taylor a salary where they feel he's worth and were ready to move on if he didn't accept. If the new staff was truly evaluating everyone, there would be more reworked contracts.

Taylor accepted the deal because he realized his value isn't as high on the open market as originally assumed. His agent was having "loose" discussions with other teams...which is also tampering because Taylor was still under contract with the Bills. Betting on himself made more sense....his current deal would be lucrative is he plays well and they pick up his option after this season.