Any more buyers for buffalo garage sale?

Protocal69

this is actually working out perfectly. as long as Beane drafts well. in NFL, you need to get worse before you can get better. dumping dareus' contract would be huge, but run stuffing 3 techniques aren't really as important as they were 10 years ago. edge rushers and creative blitz schemes are what you need.. so I think they are stuck with dareus

For Sale: Overstuffed defensive lineman. Really nice. Mint condition. Showroom appearance. Slight smoke damage. Comes when called (usually). Zoned in. Willing to trade for fast Retriever.

A+

Extra points for the 'retriever' typo.

Watkins, GiImore and Darby did next to nothing for us last year. Woods was solid and has been replaced by Zay, who appears to be an excellent WR.

We've added some good talent, expect some big plays from Humber, Shaq, Gaines, Hyde, Poyer and the shiny new TreD will have more picks by week 17 than Gilmore and Darby combined last year.

Better kicking game too.

Glad we have the Jets in the first game to iron things out, and our coach certainly knows Carolina in week 2. Strong start, 2-0 for the boys in Blue.

this is actually working out perfectly. as long as Beane drafts well. in NFL, you need to get worse before you can get better. dumping dareus' contract would be huge, but run stuffing 3 techniques aren't really as important as they were 10 years ago. edge rushers and creative blitz schemes are what you need.. so I think they are stuck with dareus

I think Dareus' contract is like herpes, we'll never get rid of it. Thanks again Doug!

For Sale: Overstuffed defensive lineman. Really nice. Mint condition. Showroom appearance. Slight smoke damage. Comes when called (usually). Zoned in. Willing to trade for fast Retriever.

You forgot " one accident buffed right out" ;)

Remember his Jag?

It's an honour people know the BIlls exist in other cities. Maybe some day they'll know what division Buffalo is in.

Wearing a Bills cap on road trips proved nobody knowing the logo or shaking their heads and sadly saying "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...."

Watkins, GiImore and Darby did next to nothing for us last year. Woods was solid and has been replaced by Zay, who appears to be an excellent WR.

We've added some good talent, expect some big plays from Humber, Shaq, Gaines, Hyde, Poyer and the shiny new TreD will have more picks by week 17 than Gilmore and Darby combined last year.

Better kicking game too.

Glad we have the Jets in the first game to iron things out, and our coach certainly knows Carolina in week 2. Strong start, 2-0 for the boys in Blue.

LOL, you funny.

could he play NT in a 3-4? some teams could use that.

It's an honour people know the BIlls exist in other cities. Maybe some day they'll know what division Buffalo is in.

Wearing a Bills cap on road trips proved nobody knowing the logo or shaking their heads and sadly saying "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...."

I have always received far better receptions in opponents stadiums and cities. I've had numerous offers to trade jerseys and hats in Seattle, KC, Chicago and Oakland. We are definitely amongst the downtrodden franchises, but I find we are often respected for our passionate fan-base and our ability to remain as such.