8-27: McDermott Presser, Practice Notes, & Player Interviews

Sean McDermott: "Guys Fighting for Jobs" (15:07)

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; getting ready to play the fourth preseason game, the quarterback situation, Linebacker Reggie Ragland's special teams play, and an injury update.

Yates concussion leaves Bills with one healthy QB

yates-8-27-story.jpg

Tyrod Taylor was just one of two quarterbacks who suffered a concussion in Saturday night's game for the Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Marcell Dareus: "Continue to Move Forward" (3:59)
Bills Defensive Lineman Marcell Dareus addressed the media after practice and spoke about the incident that sent him home before the preseason game in Baltimore on Saturday night.

Nathan Peterman: "I Will Be Ready" (2:54)
Bills Quarterback Nathan Peterman addressed the media after practice topics include; comfort level with the starters, being the only quarterback at practice, and his thoughts on the regular season coming up.

Dareus seems very nonchalant about the whole thing. He's definitely "moving forward". I don't if I'm happy or frightened.

If Peterman has to start against the Jets, then he should not play against the Lions.

No way they risk him in the 4th pretend game.

Dareus seems very nonchalant about the whole thing. He's definitely "moving forward". I don't if I'm happy or frightened.

If Peterman has to start against the Jets, then he should not play against the Lions.

sounds like Bellichick speak...just keep repeating the same thing until reporters get tired of asking the question