Jets-Looks like Hackenburg will be the starter by default

Big Turk

Hackenburg was awful yesterday against the Giants throwing a pair of INT's both of which were returned for pick 6's, and giving way to Petty who came in and tossed 3 TDs to go along with a perfect 158.3 rating before suffering what is being termed as a "considerable" MCL injuy on a hit late in the game...unless they go with McCown who likely will be injured within the first few weeks anyway...

Looks like Hackenburg will be starting by default...Jets keep getting worse and worse...not sure who has a worse roster...Jets this year or Browns last year...its close...

If we lose to the Jets opening week I'm going to cry...the game should not even be close.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-bryce-petty-considerable-mcl-172454997.html

Edited by matter2003

If the Bills come in and wipe the floor with them...like 35-7...then I'll be pleased.

If it's something like 17-14...I'll be worried.

If they lose, I'll be drinking myself to sleep

Remember its the first game of the year...San Fran destroyed the Rams 28-0 in the opener either last year or the year before and then didn't win another game til like game 14 or something

Lots of surprises can happen in Week 1 because very little is known about what a team will try and do, but I would like to think our overall talent level should beat them by itself....they are brutal

Jets seem to be saying McCown will be ready for Week 1, and given how awful Hackenberg has looked, I've got to think that if he's at all ready to go we'll see McCown. But that shouldn't exactly strike fear into the Bills' defense either.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-7/McCown-Ready-Petty-Awaits-MRI-Results/fbfb186d-1169-48c3-b498-0b92c980c581

Remember its the first game of the year...San Fran destroyed the Rams 28-0 in the opener either last year or the year before and then didn't win another game til like game 14 or something

Lots of surprises can happen in Week 1 because very little is known about what a team will try and do, but I would like to think our overall talent level should beat them by itself....they are brutal

I see what you're saying. That loss still was a terrible sign for the Rams, though. And a loss (or even close win) to the Jets would be a terrible sign for the Bills.

I see what you're saying. That loss still was a terrible sign for the Rams, though. And a loss (or even close win) to the Jets would be a terrible sign for the Bills.

yeah definitely...and to make it worse the 49ers only 2 wins all year were against the Rams...